Turn on thread page Beta

GIRLS: How do I get my hair like THIS. (Pics inside) watch

ReputationRep:
    god, they all look like girls from the year below me at my old school. I mean, almost identical. very strange.

(Original post by Whizz)
    :lolwut: oooookay...

She probably puts volumising spray into it when its wet and then blow drys it full blast until 80% dry. then plait it into one/ two/ three plaits depending on how thick your hair is. Once dry, separate the top bit of your hair (on the crown), tie up the rest loosely and then use a fine toothed comb to back comb the top bit. Let everything out and then get a texturising wax and run it through your hair (especially the ends), using your palms not your fingers to work it in. finish with a can of hairspray.
    TMI.

:bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    do they know you've posted pics of them?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I'm missing something and this is a really stupid question, but why can't you just ask your friend what she does to her hair? :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    I got mine like this:
    Spoiler:
    Show

by washing it in the avo and then using mousse to scrunch dry it, then when it was dry I fell asleep and I woke up like that. It's kind of similar, but everyone's hair is different.

ReputationRep:
    I use volumising spray on my roots, blow dry my hair upside down and voila, I have massive hair! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicideCommando)
    TMI.

:bigsmile:
    lol just trying to help the girl out. I think the hair looks rubbish personally but hey, who am I to judge!

ReputationRep:
    i have no idea. i suffer from over voluminous hair.

ReputationRep:
    ...I'd lol if this girl used this forum and found out someone had used pictures of her and wanted to imitate her.....a bit like stalking ^^

ReputationRep:
    Use a paddle brush and brush in the opposite direction (better than back combing)
    the sea salt spray
    blow dry your hair upside down
    mousse

ReputationRep:
    also.....
    put your hair in a messy bun when its wet.. then when it dries its like *POOF* its all fat and volumey and wavy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Blatant private schoolgirl is blatant
    I agree.

The girls in those photos scream "private school girls who get all their rich daddies to give them whatever they want."

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.