Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GIRLS: How do I get my hair like THIS. (Pics inside) Watch

ReputationRep:
    god, they all look like girls from the year below me at my old school. I mean, almost identical. very strange.

(Original post by Whizz)
    :lolwut: oooookay...

She probably puts volumising spray into it when its wet and then blow drys it full blast until 80% dry. then plait it into one/ two/ three plaits depending on how thick your hair is. Once dry, separate the top bit of your hair (on the crown), tie up the rest loosely and then use a fine toothed comb to back comb the top bit. Let everything out and then get a texturising wax and run it through your hair (especially the ends), using your palms not your fingers to work it in. finish with a can of hairspray.
    TMI.

:bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    do they know you've posted pics of them?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I'm missing something and this is a really stupid question, but why can't you just ask your friend what she does to her hair? :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    I got mine like this:
    Spoiler:
    Show

by washing it in the avo and then using mousse to scrunch dry it, then when it was dry I fell asleep and I woke up like that. It's kind of similar, but everyone's hair is different.

ReputationRep:
    I use volumising spray on my roots, blow dry my hair upside down and voila, I have massive hair! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicideCommando)
    TMI.

:bigsmile:
    lol just trying to help the girl out. I think the hair looks rubbish personally but hey, who am I to judge!

ReputationRep:
    i have no idea. i suffer from over voluminous hair.

ReputationRep:
    ...I'd lol if this girl used this forum and found out someone had used pictures of her and wanted to imitate her.....a bit like stalking ^^

ReputationRep:
    Use a paddle brush and brush in the opposite direction (better than back combing)
    the sea salt spray
    blow dry your hair upside down
    mousse

ReputationRep:
    also.....
    put your hair in a messy bun when its wet.. then when it dries its like *POOF* its all fat and volumey and wavy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Blatant private schoolgirl is blatant
    I agree.

The girls in those photos scream "private school girls who get all their rich daddies to give them whatever they want."

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.