Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No worries sleepingmedusa. I know I wish all this stuff was sorted out properly ahh well. Not long to go now 19 days until move in.

ReputationRep:
    19 days? Ahhh it's so soon! I haven't finished everything I hoped to accomplish here..

Well that's not true, I'm just scared!

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes organisation would be nice but I think that is classed as wishful thinking
    Oh my gosh *goes all wibbly* for some reason its only just hit me that its such a short time until the move! I'm so excited but kinda have teeny tiny butterflies in my tummy but hey bring on Bournemouth!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I feel like the only person who's not entirely looking forward to it! But the only reason is because it means everything changes for me and my long term boyfriend. I hope someone else is having this same problem! Not in a malicious way of course, just so I can know I'm not the only one!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know what you mean Sleepingmedusa, it couldn't come sooner for me, I'm so bored at the moment and jvjenkins I'm sure theres going to be loads of other people in the same boat as you at uni .

ReputationRep:
    aaaah 19 days to go!!!!

i havent organised a single thing....some help LOL! The folks are going away for two weeks on Thursday and wont be back til the 18th....crazy LAST MINUTE rush lol

Still looking forward to it, but dont think its quite sunk in how different life is gonna be away from home lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually looking forward to going now. I just want to get away from this dump I live in at the moment! Not looking forward to being constantly broke though >.<

ReputationRep:
    Glad to hear it jvjenkins!

All this financial stuff is really starting to give me a headache but I guess that's the price of independence!

I really don't think the whole situation is going to hit home until that moment where my parents hug me and drive away...(if I can claw my way out of my mums death grip) but I shall be glad just to have my own personal chilling space...when I'm not out partying that is!:woo:

ReputationRep:
    I think the hardest thing for me is going to be hugging my parents goodbye, especially my mum. She's told me that my dad's got me something really sentimental to give me on the day I move it and I know I'll cry lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dann785)
    Hi, also staing in Cranbourne.

and will be studying "Forensics and Crime Scene Sciences".
    im in Cranbourne too......forensic and crime scene investigation !!

ReputationRep:
    I'm really looking forward to it all, can't wait for a big change. I quit my job tomorrow that I've done for 7 1/2 years and then its only just over two weeks to go. Just enough time to cram in some leaving parties and get prepared!!

ReputationRep:
    Got my timeslot today. Moving in between 11:30am - 1:00pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiniMurderdoll)
    Got my timeslot today. Moving in between 11:30am - 1:00pm
    Same

I wanna try get there for 11:30 but i know for a fact thats gonna be the busiest period in our time slot

oooooh the dilemma....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jvjenkins)
    I feel like the only person who's not entirely looking forward to it! But the only reason is because it means everything changes for me and my long term boyfriend. I hope someone else is having this same problem! Not in a malicious way of course, just so I can know I'm not the only one!
    i second that!! but i'm (hopefully) not gonna mope around missing him just cos it won't change the situation we're in. instead i'll make the most of uni and PARTY HARD, and make up for lost time when i see him again cranborne house FTW

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhh you're so right! Best way to do it is to just get stuck into all the partying and forget about it all! I can't wait!!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in Crabnborne, looking forward to it. Will also be heading up on the Sunday at about 11.00 which sounds like the slot they've got everyone coming up for. So should be interesting, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Awwww am I the only one turning up on the 21st?

I'm gutted as it means I'll miss the halls party

I just wish it was moving day already!! I feel like I'm stuck in limbo at the moment:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if each room has its own tv aerial socket?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nason34)
    Does anyone know if each room has its own tv aerial socket?
    yeah it does. but if you use it atall you gotta have a licence, kinda hard to do right away tho since we dont get room numbers till we are there

ReputationRep:
    Ahh thats fine then. I'll just get one when I'm down there I'm sure they won't do me on the first week of being there. Cheers inferno.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.