Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

please keep anon or delete ...

sooo basicallly i got quite wasted a week ago nd had a total blackout.
    well, the morning after i found out i called this guy i have a crush on for a while (well, but he has a gf soo never anything happened) ...
    okay, so yesterday i talked to him on msn, and asked him what i said (cuz i went out of the bar nd my friends just told me i called him but didnt say what it was about) ... sooo in short, i told him i love in stuff like that and then i started to talk kinda dirty. like when i had a one night stand i was thinking about him while doing it, and i'd sleep around so i get more exsperienced in case we hook up.
    well, i havent ever thought that stuff sober, but now im just reeeeally embarassed. when we talked he was really cool and reassured me several times that it was most def just drunk talk before telling me, and he also said something along the lines (when i asked him how he reacted on me telling him i love him) i like you too, and really care about you, and the feeling u have might be mutual ...

and yeah. im just really confused now. and embarrased. and i would just really like to know what u'd think about a drunk girl calling u up nd telling u this stuff ...

ReputationRep:
    I would just think it is a drunk girl calling me up.

ReputationRep:
    Amused

ReputationRep:
    i'd just laugh, and occasionly tease her about it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'd laugh, and probably give you a really hard time about it!

ReputationRep:
    you dont have to worry about anything! any normal guy would just find it amusing and if you two were good friends he'd probably just tease you about it and you never know, this could build into something!
    but just be cool about it, dont be too embarrassed! im sure he doesnt think too much of it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.