Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just submitted my application (nons-means tested), so I didn't apply for the grant. But my mum has just told me she expects her salary to drop significantly this year, so now I need to know what to do as i want to apply for a maintenance grant. What do I do? The PFF2 only asks for the income during 07/08, but obviously the figures fo 09/10 are going to be more relevant.

ReputationRep:
    Complete a PFF2 form submitting evidence of her 07/08 income, with a covering note asking for a current income assessment. You can download the current income form as well from the website, http://direct.gov.uk/en/EducationAnd...&Rendition=Web

ReputationRep:
    What about my Dad's income? Also my mum's income is ecpected to drop signifiantly this year as of compared to 07/08. What do i need to do?

ReputationRep:
    Phone them up, they will be able to provide much better information, as that is what they get paid to do.

ReputationRep:
    If your parents are still living together, then they both complete PFF2 forms and a Current Income Form each in order for you to be reassessed.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.