Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For LCC where do we send our results to "satisfy the conditions" of our offer?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    They should specify in your acceptance letter where and when you should send your results. From my own experience, I sent a photocopy to the admission office (I went to CSM, but I suspect this wouldn't be any different for LCC). You can also bring them during enrollment day, which is usually a week before your course begins. I would advise phoning the college directly to confirm this. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    It definitely didn't say in my enrolment letter, but I called Camberwell (that's where I'm going) and they said just to send it to them but write F.A.O - Admissions Team on the front. They said they need our actual certificates too, not just photocopies. Try ringing LCC and ask to be put through to admissions, they should tell you where.

ReputationRep:
    I was completely confused by the enrolment pack I got (Camberwell) although it did say to send photocopies but I wasn't 100% sure if that's all I needed to do so I emailed admissions. I was told to send the ID card form (with photo) and the photocopies together to the admissions address in the letter... I guess they're in a rush to get things sorted (this was a couple of weeks back anyways) and once they recieved the photocopies my offer changed on UCAS... we'll have to take the original certificates to enrolment, I guess that is the same for all the colleges

I'm not looking forward to showing my passport at enrolment, my picture is ghastly - might take my birth certificate instead or try and see if my driving licence is enough :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i got my results sheet on results day, but didn't get an actual certificate, how did you guys get it

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.