Turn on thread page Beta

Dirty Rotten Cheat? watch

ReputationRep:
    Well, best of luck for you, really. I think you're doing the right thing However, I'm dreading only being able to see my boyfriend at the weekends (if that) when he goes in the army, so I have to ask the same question as Chez?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chez87)
    Wow you have been together nine months and you're only seeing eachother at weekends so you don't get sick of eachother, or rather, so you don't get sick of him. Do you actually like this guy?
    Till we both go back to college yes, as when we are at college we dont have to worry about trying to thing of things to do during the week.
    Spending every minute of everyday together loses its spark every now and again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lalala_Bam)
    Till we both go back to college yes, as when we are at college we dont have to worry about trying to thing of things to do during the week.
    Spending every minute of everyday together loses its spark every now and again!
    I'm not saying you have to spend every minute of every day together...but seeing eachother only at weekends doesn't seem much, maybe that's just me. And you don't have to fill your days with "doing" specific things, don't you like just spending time together? I'm not meaning to sound harsh, it's just hard for me to understand as I'm very different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lalala_Bam)
    I talked it out with my boyfriend, told him how I felt, had a little cry etc etc but I didnt actually tell him about the other guy.
    We've come to a conclusion of just seeing each other at weekends so we dont get sick of the sight of oneanother, and only have to worry about trying to busy up our weekends together instead of a whole week. Hes not happy about this but I think in the longrun it'll make things better between us, giving us time to miss oneanother.
    Ive told the other guy that I didnt wanna ruin a good thing, and try and fix something that isnt really broken...
    Gawwwwwd sorry for the immense use of cheesy phrases
    Way to have an honest relationship...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.