Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it weird noticing and expecting spots on people? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I could say I sort of do this (not compulsively obsessively or anything). It's probably 'cause I think they are an attractive feature of people.. but i don't think it should be any cause for concern to u though (everyone has certain quirks)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know if this is weird and its some obsession of mine or if most others are like this but its just so insignificant therefore unspoken. Basically you know those freckles and moles you get on the skin? Well say if someone reveals there arms by rolling there sleeves up or whatever sometimes I'l glance for a split second to see how many they have and what their arms look like, then I'l look away and think about something else.
    A girl asked me to put some germaline cream on her back once and as she pulled her t shirt up I sort of expected to see some brown spots and was curious how many she had. Its not like a fetish or anything its just something I expect to see and look out for on people. I guess some people notice others hair and clothes I am drawn to brown spots:confused:

Does everyone do this and Im just overthinking it or it it really odd?

Ive never even told anyone its just something Ive always automaticly done.
    Good material mate

ReputationRep:
    If you were insecure about them before then it makes sense, in the same way people who dislike their noses focus on other people's, etc.

I give up Ive not a clue but I have loads of strange quirks like this. Thing is how can people not notice or give a seconds thought to brown spots on peoples skin they stand out so much lol.

ReputationRep:
    How strange :holmes:

I personally hate mine

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.