Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

EDIT - New picture...Females - which body do you prefer? This is a srs thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: OK number 1 is a bit extreme, I have changed the numer one picture.

Assuming they both had an equally good personality, were equal status and fame wise, and similarly good-looking, i'e literally just from the feet to the neck - which would you go for, if you HAD to pick,and why. Just out of interest. AND they had no interest i changing - they were stuck with their bodies. And would it be a different choice between a 1 night stand and a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    er.. number one is totally revolting.. I'd have to go for number two, he could always gain weight with my lovely cooking haha.

ReputationRep:
    i can't pick..

ReputationRep:
    NUMBER 2 NUMBER 2 NUMBER 2 NUMBER 2 NUMBER 2

I'd just feed him up haha, number one is like... :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Definately NOT number 1... so i'd have to say number 2

ReputationRep:
    number 2, with the help of many krispe kremes

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for 2, 100%, no doubt.

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to say 2, I have some sort of complex for looking after people so that appeals more to me than someone who could crush my skull with their thighs.

ReputationRep:
    my female friend who is here says number 2.

ReputationRep:
    oh and my reason is becuase number 1 probably wouldn't fit through the door.

ReputationRep:
    Number 2. I could look after him and feed him until he looked healthy and normal...but number 1 would scare me senseless!!

ReputationRep:
    what's srs?

ReputationRep:
    Number 2, because number 1 is just :eek:. Just looking at number 1 makes me want to throw up.

ReputationRep:
    How does 1 walk with legs like that.

ReputationRep:
    Serious? Yeah number one would scare the **** out of me if he got angry. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noémie)
    what's srs?
    serious srsly

ReputationRep:
    ^^^

To you all, assuming they had an absolute refusal to change....i/e what they looked like is what they were gonna be like for the whole relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Really, really, really, really neither. But if a gun was against my head, I would pick 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hialiya)
    number 2, with the help of many krispe kremes
    LOL. Exactly this, although I'd probably just end up eating the doughnuts myself :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    number 2 i supppose, as long as it wasn't seriously detrimental to his health.
    that's only if I had to choose though, they're both pretty rank.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.