Turn on thread page Beta

EDIT - New picture...Females - which body do you prefer? This is a srs thread watch

ReputationRep:
    This is why the original question is foolish - it's impossible to separate judgements of the bodies of the guys in the pictures from judgements about their personalities, because they both clearly have issues/oddities of thought/whatever and these are going to cause issues for any girl wanting to get with either of them. I don't think many girls are going to be interested in a guy who is completely obsessed with his body or a guy who has serious mental issues about eating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    K I didn't see that.:woo:
    And I really don't get your logic, number two didn't happen by accident either, and it clearly is an eating disorder or some other mental illness. Or he has cancer. Its not that he's just a bit skinny and you could say oh it'd be nice if you put on a bit of weight. There is obviously something fundamnetally wrong, that would require action to have caused.
    Possibly, obviously not only is he extremely skinny, but he's been made up and lit up to look as gaunt as is possible. Assuming they were both mentally well, I'd assume that number two would want to change their figure where as number one has worked towards that extreme.

I think men can be very skinny without having problems with eating disorders, but maybe if there was a person who genuinely had that figure in the picture posted, there would have to be something wrong. More generally though, I imagine a very skinny guy would be more apt to change than a body-builder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hispanic-Impressions)
    Haha, indeed. Mmmmhmen. :coma:
    I'd forgotten that you actually corresponded to a person on TSR (or at least this person on TSR). In any case I haven't spoken to you in ages. Hello.

(Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    If we met in real life, there's about a 20% chance I could have you in bed that same night, and about a 50% chance it would happen at some point - I am actually fantastic. Having said that, grinch-like attributes are a turn off.
    I hear that one of the best ways to try and get girls into bed is to give them a statistical breakdown of the likelihood of them sleeping with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    I think men can be very skinny without having problems with eating disorders
    You can say that again. The number of guys we get who come to the fitness forum and are like "I'm 6'2'' and weigh 9 stone, how do I gain weight?" is suprising.

ReputationRep:
    I would guess yes a slightly skinny chap would be more prone to change than a dedicated bodybuilder!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    I'd forgotten that you actually corresponded to a person on TSR (or at least this person on TSR). In any case I haven't spoken to you in ages. Hello.
    Hehe, I know what you mean. Hello. How's things? I haven't drooled over inappropriate mathematical things for ages now.

ReputationRep:
    ^^^

To you all, assuming they had an absolute refusal to change....i/e what they looked like is what they were gonna be like for the whole relationship.
    Neither :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    um. no. definitely definitely not. no no no.
    LOL, its not like I introduce myself as "Local United Fan"....I'd have you eating out of my hand in 5 mintues and then eating something else later on BISH!!

And all I hear from you is blah blah I'm not especially attractive so I insult people that are considered very attractive. Sad.

(Original post by Chumbaniya)

I hear that one of the best ways to try and get girls into bed is to give them a statistical breakdown of the likelihood of them sleeping with you.
    Lol'd.

Yea brah - mathematics + muscles = minge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ourlastmemory)
    NUMBER 2 NUMBER 2 NUMBER 2 NUMBER 2 NUMBER 2

I'd just feed him up haha, number one is like... :lolwut:
    sry off topic but i cant stop staring at ur sig

ReputationRep:
    LOL, its not like I introduce myself as "Local United Fan"....I'd have you eating out of my hand in 5 mintues and then eating something else later on BISH!!

And all I hear from you is blah blah I'm not especially attractive so I insult people that are considered very attractive. Sad.
    I wish I was as cool as you, Local United Fan. You have to be the coolest thing since watching paint dry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haydoncrewduk)
    sry off topic but i cant stop staring at ur sig
    Hahaha, it has that effect on people.. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    I wish I was as cool as you, Local United Fan. You have to be the coolest thing since watching paint dry.
    Strong metaphorical misuse of a simile which refers to boredom.

ReputationRep:
    I do lift weights and I do have a bodybuilder-esq shape body, obviously with less developed muscles. I wouldn't want to be as big as number one, but would certainly prefer it over number two.

My ideal size would be a little bit bigger than someone like Dwayne Chambers.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, I just personally find guys like number 1 really repulsive. Muscly guys just aren't my thing, just had a look at Dwayne Chambers and even he's way too muscly for me. I think someone like this looks pretty much perfect though: http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/pictu...20IMG_1647.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x Kris x)
    Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, I just personally find guys like number 1 really repulsive. Muscly guys just aren't my thing, just had a look at Dwayne Chambers and even he's way too muscly for me. I think someone like this looks pretty much perfect though: http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/pictu...20IMG_1647.jpg
    :rolleyes:

He has the same amount of, if not more development than Mr.Chambers, he just has a much smaller frame. Please, (and this applies to all girls), get a clue.

ReputationRep:

who is considering you very attractive? I mean, other than yourself.I'm really confused at this little hissy fit you're throwing, I've no idea what's provoked it, either. What was it that I said? Was it pointing out that your ideas of what women like have very clearly backfired in this topic?

I'm pretty self-confident to be honest, and you're not hurting my feelings by calling me "not especially attractive", nor are you convincing me that there's even the slightest chance in hell I would ever sleep with you. I would never, ever sleep with you - there is little else I am more sure of on this planet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    who is considering you very attractive? I mean, other than yourself.I'm really confused at this little hissy fit you're throwing, I've no idea what's provoked it, either. What was it that I said? Was it pointing out that your ideas of what women like have very clearly backfired in this topic?

I'm pretty self-confident to be honest, and you're not hurting my feelings by calling me "not especially attractive", nor are you convincing me that there's even the slightest chance in hell I would ever sleep with you. I would never, ever sleep with you - there is little else I am more sure of on this planet.
    I was actually referring to geez numer one, not my opinion, I'm not gay, but the guy is a very successful model.

And again, you have ZERO idea who I am - you may have already slept with me, if you're gonna argue with me, at least give non-retarded arguments to give yourself half a chance.

ReputationRep:
    Why are people saying they'd take number 2 and fatten him up when the OP has clearly said twice that you can't change their physique?

ReputationRep:
    I was actually referring to geez numer one, not my opinion, I'm not gay, but the guy is a very successful model.

And again, you have ZERO idea who I am - you may have already slept with me, if you're gonna argue with me, at least give non-retarded arguments to give yourself half a chance.
    I'm not insulting number one, and I don't really get why you're feeling such a need to defend him. Good for him if he's a successful model, I don't think he's even remotely attractive and it's not because I feel like he's so desperately out of my league or anything. If you want to think that's the reason, in order to justify your feelings about your own figure, then go ahead.

Well, unless you're my ex-boyfriend, you haven't slept with me, and you couldn't. I wouldn't sleep with someone who would ever assume that they could get me into bed, who would post their "sexual exploits" all over a student forum, or even have that line of thought. I definitely wouldn't sleep with the sort of person who would get all butthurt over a perceived insult at a male model. And, if that's you in your profile picture, I wouldn't sleep with someone who looks like you. Just not my type. You're giving across a very specific image of yourself, and I know how I'd react to that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    I'm not insulting number one, and I don't really get why you're feeling such a need to defend him. Good for him if he's a successful model, I don't think he's even remotely attractive and it's not because I feel like he's so desperately out of my league or anything. If you want to think that's the reason, in order to justify your feelings about your own figure, then go ahead.

Well, unless you're my ex-boyfriend, you haven't slept with me, and you couldn't. I wouldn't sleep with someone who would ever assume that they could get me into bed, who would post their "sexual exploits" all over a student forum, or even have that line of thought. I definitely wouldn't sleep with the sort of person who would get all butthurt over a perceived insult at a male model. And, if that's you in your profile picture, I wouldn't sleep with someone who looks like you. Just not my type. You're giving across a very specific image of yourself, and I know how I'd react to that.
    Lolz. You're making the mistake of thinking that I'm taking any of what you say seriously.

Well for a start it ain't me, fairly obvious, and what I am like in real life is nothing like what I'm like on here - this forum is just a bit of a piss-take. You should come down to the Printworks one time and meet me - you'll thank me the morning after.

ReputationRep:
    Lolz. You're making the mistake of thinking that I'm taking any of what you say seriously.

Well for a start it ain't me, fairly obvious, and what I am like in real life is nothing like what I'm like on here - this forum is just a bit of a piss-take. You should come down to the Printworks one time and meet me - you'll thank me the morning after.
    I think this is the picture everyone is thinking is probably you 'in real life'.

Another reason not to go to 'The print works'.

"This is a srs thread" :facepalm:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.