Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

EDIT - New picture...Females - which body do you prefer? This is a srs thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    Strong metaphorical misuse of a simile which refers to boredom.
    Completely and utterly missed the point. Then again, expecting anything vaguely entertaining from you is incredibly optomistic. I guess I gave you more credit than you're worth. A lot more, at that.

ReputationRep:
    Yea pretty much equal. I can see why you would be unattracted to both, but surely being "too masculine" body-wise is better than being "not masculine enough"...I mean number one could pick you up, move you around, pin you down with ease etc and you would be 100% powerless - which I know you ladies love. AND I'm sure would have better stamina and stronger thrusts haha that sounds gay, you know what I mean though.
    Masculinity isn't just muscles and anyway, you said they were equal, so I assume they're both as good as each other in bed. Stop trying to cheat.
    Number 1 just doesn't look like a real person to me. Repulsive. Strangely I feel sorry for person 2 (yes, I know it's Christian Bale taking a role too seriously), while I'm simply disgusted by person 1. Also, too much muscle doesn't look good in clothes, while if you find the right clothes, the skinny guy could look good. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Completely and utterly missed the point. Then again, expecting anything vaguely entertaining from you is incredibly optomistic. I guess I gave you more credit than you're worth. A lot more, at that.
    Strong spelling skills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    I think this is the picture everyone is thinking is probably you 'in real life'.

Another reason not to go to 'The print works'.

"This is a srs thread" :facepalm:
    Wow you even edited this one - for grammatical correctness I assume?

Still not impressed though, love. Try harder.

ReputationRep:
    Strong spelling skills.
    Good response.

ReputationRep:
    What was the original photo for choice #1? The "Arnie" look is freakish, but I think that looking like something the wind could blow away is even worse.

ReputationRep:
    Local_United_Fan, please de-knot your panties. We all know you've got a very high opinion of yourself already and it doesn't do you any favours to get lairy with anyone who thinks you're not God's gift to women.

(Original post by Hispanic-Impressions)
    Hehe, I know what you mean. Hello. How's things? I haven't drooled over inappropriate mathematical things for ages now.
    Things are preeeeetty good. Got a decent job over the summer, keeping active etc. etc. Drop me a PM if you've got an interest in general/mathematics chat as I don't want to clog the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    Local_United_Fan, please de-knot your panties. We all know you've got a very high opinion of yourself already and it doesn't do you any favours to get lairy with anyone who thinks you're not God's gift to women.

Things are preeeeetty good. Got a decent job over the summer, keeping active etc. etc. Drop me a PM if you've got an interest in general/mathematics chat as I don't want to clog the thread.
    Brah....TEACH ME. Your a bona fide, TSR, e-mack daddy.

ReputationRep:
    Brah....TEACH ME. Your a bona fide, TSR, e-mack daddy.
    In your own words: "Strong spelling skills".

ReputationRep:
    In your own words: "Strong spelling skills".
    :rolleyes: Running joke that's already been discussed today. Keep up, pimpin'

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: Running joke that's already been discussed today. Keep up, pimpin'
    Forgive me for not hanging on your every word. I wish I could, but I'm a little busy not giving a s***.

ReputationRep:
    number 2 of i was forced to choose. neither is exactly desirable but number 1 is grotesque and freak like

ReputationRep:
    Forgive me for not hanging on your every word. I wish I could, but I'm a little busy not giving a s***.
    Ha! If you did you probably wouldn't need to e-pimp dem dere TSR hos.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.