Worst Case Scenerio

8 U's, 2 A's :smile:
Reply 2
gozatron
Worst Case Scenerio

8 U's, 2 A's :smile:

Nice contrast there :p:
Reply 3
Opening results and finding out it's a blank piece of paper due to administration errors. :ninja:
Reply 4
I really am dreading it! I am probably going to be very upset. I really should have worked harder, but what done is done
Reply 5
Econight
Opening results and finding out it's a blank piece of paper due to administration errors.

Ahaha, yeah. Oh god, that'd be so bad...
Then either having to ring the exam board with a shaky, nervous hand or wait another few weeks to have them sent!
..Or to have to resit them all again the next year because only your data had been corrupted and lost!
Reply 6
Jizzabelle
So, you were predicted 10A*..you open the envelope and to your dismay, you get lower results..what were you expecting personally?
I was predicted 9A* and 2As.
I'm hoping for 4A*s, 4A's and 2Bs.
In the worst case scenario that I can possibly imagine (as GCSE's are easy) I'd get 2A*, 6As, 3Bs.

What does everyone else feel is suitable to expect, compared to what they were predicted?

that's a bit harsh on others don't you think?
Reply 7
Laura373
that's a bit harsh on others don't you think?

No, I was stating my opinion. Enough with the whole "unfair on others who don't expect as high results" stuff. Keep it out of this thread.
It's up to others what they achieve. I don't look down on anyboby..it's just my predicted results that I was stating.
haha, your worst case scenario is 2A*, 6As and 3Bs? :O ****, im not even hoping for results like that. i expect to have all Us so i wont get dissapointed on the resluts day, no wait, all Us and one A for art.
Reply 9
Jizzabelle
Ahaha, yeah. Oh god, that'd be so bad...
Then either having to ring the exam board with a shaky, nervous hand or wait another few weeks to have them sent!
..Or to have to resit them all again the next year because only your data had been corrupted and lost!

I'd go mad if I had to resit them, probably force my school to use my predicitions as my GCSE grades. Waiting longer would be just as worse aswell I haven't waited 10 weeks + for nothing :frown:
Reply 10
Jizzabelle
No, I was stating my opinion. Enough with the whole "unfair on others who don't expect as high results" stuff. Keep it out of this thread.
It's up to others what they achieve. I don't look down on anyboby..it's just my predicted results that I was stating.

no the GCSEs are easy bit...
Reply 11
yourfaceisfunny
haha, your worst case scenario is 2A*, 6As and 3Bs? :O ****, im not even hoping for results like that. i expect to have all Us so i wont get dissapointed on the resluts day, no wait, all Us and one A for art.

:smile: I'm sure your results will be great, it's just all the worrying that is making you expect the worst..but I agree, expecting the worst is a good idea so you're not disappointed ever.

The reason I know I will at least achieve that is because I have done in past mock papers, and I've tried my hardest for every single exam or coursework that I completeted.
Reply 12
Laura373
no the GCSEs are easy bit...

Yes..they were in my opinion, and in the opinion of many others.
How difficult or easy they were to anyone else is their own opinion and they can feel free to oppose my opinion here if they wish..as long as it's not attacking me for mine.
Freedom of opinion and all that.
Reply 13
Jizzabelle
Yes..they were in my opinion, and in the opinion of many others.
How difficult or easy they were to anyone else is their own opinion and they can feel free to oppose my opinion here if they wish..as long as it's not attacking me for mine.
Freedom of opinion and all that.

fair enough then.
Hmm...worst case? Probably 1A* in Maths and the rest Ds and one E/F in Arabic (ah who am I kidding? my best case scenario involves an E in Arabic!) I will cry though if I don't get my A* in Maths, it's the one subject where I bothered to put in loads of effort and time....
Reply 15
hmmm im so nervous........worst case senario cosidering i did rubbish in a few - 14A* 7A's........haha nah i did mine last year but i remember thinking id do baddd but i ended up with 3A* 6A's 1B.....not bad (future dentist, i hope) ...
Reply 16
mzwoteva16
Hmm...worst case? Probably 1A* in Maths and the rest Ds and one E/F in Arabic (ah who am I kidding? my best case scenario involves an E in Arabic!) I will cry though if I don't get my A* in Maths, it's the one subject where I bothered to put in loads of effort and time....

Ditto that, about the Maths!
Reply 17
Jizzabelle
So, you were predicted 10A*..you open the envelope and to your dismay, you get lower results..what were you expecting personally?
In the worst case scenario that I can possibly imagine (as GCSE's are easy) I'd get 2A*, 6As, 3Bs.

What does everyone else feel is suitable to expect, compared to what they were predicted?

#You can't see past the worse case scenariooooo.....#

(The Hoosiers)
Worst case scenario, I fail everything enough not to get into 6th form :girl:
Jizzabelle

Oh god I did my GCSE's ages ago but please tell me you touched wood after posting that :frown: "Worst case scenario"... famous last words :frown:

And no one should be worrying, everyone always does better in their GCSE's than they think they're going to... I've never heard of anyone that hasn't tbh.

Latest