Turn on thread page Beta

taking pills back to back watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I just finished taking 3 packs of my pill on Thursday and got my period yesterday (Sunday). I got some nasty stuff as well like brown and dark red blood and all sorts, which I also assumed was the build up of missed periods over the 3 months. My period at the moment is heavier than normal, still using a regular tampon but having to change it once every 2-3 hours whereas I could change it every say 6 hours and also use a lite tampon. How did everything go for you? I'm going to see my doctor tomorrow to make sure everything that's happened and happening is normal. So again, how did things go for you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Abbie, did you ever get that checked out? I know this was ages ago but I have the same stomach cramps at the end of my second pack, it never happens when I take one pack with a 7-day break. I'm worried, I'm not sure if it's the pill or just a side effect of take pills back to back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickles99)
    I've just finished taking the pill 3 packets back to back, I wasn't sure when my bleeding would start but it started 2 or 3 days after I stopped. It was extremely painful and what came out (sorry for the detail) was scary. I'm assuming it was just the built up lining of 2 and a half months worth of not shedding. Does anyone else have a similar experience?
    It's a year late, but yes!!! After my first month of being on the pill I had a HUGE clot of what I assume was blood and the lining. Thought it was only me!

Anyone who's still on this thread, I'm on Munalea, is it ok for me to take 3 packs back to back? Any experiences?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.