Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am starting to panic that I haven't met the grades... Does anyone know if you slip up on one grade are they still likely to take you?

Thanks
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic Dust)
    Hello,
    I am starting to panic that I haven't met the grades... Does anyone know if you slip up on one grade are they still likely to take you?

Thanks
    x
    You may still be offered a place even if your grades don't exactly match (e.g. are slightly below) those that are requested in your offer. My advice would be to not panic, and wait until you know your results for sure, after all you may have done better than you expect.

If on results day you find that they haven't given you a place, be on the phone and sell yourself to them; convince them that they'll be making a mistake if they don't agree to have you in their department.

All the best, Chris

ReputationRep:
    It also depends on the course and how many people have applied, I know some of the creative writing ones have a lot of waiting list etc?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 7, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.