Turn on thread page Beta

Physiotherapy at Bristol, Brookes, KCL, Brighton, Plymouth, Bournemouth watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, how's it going? Having a good summer?

Anyone here done/doing physiotherapy at Bristol, Brookes, KCL, Brighton, Plymouth or Bournemouth? I'm going to uni in 2010 and Bristol sounds pretty good.

How's the course at those universities?

ReputationRep:
    well i am at brighton uni even tho it is based in eastbourne about to start my second year. The course is good, we dont have a placement until the summer at the end of 1st yr then we have one in second year then most of third year is placements. We have covered anatomy, physiology, orthopaedics and other topics.

do you have any other particular questions because i would be more than happy to answer them if it helps you to choose your university

ReputationRep:
    Hi rach12,

I'm looking at doing the MSc Rehabilitation Science (Physiotherapy) at Brighton in April 2010, I was just wondering where the placements for the university are?

Thanks
    Ryan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach12)
    well i am at brighton uni even tho it is based in eastbourne about to start my second year. The course is good, we dont have a placement until the summer at the end of 1st yr then we have one in second year then most of third year is placements. We have covered anatomy, physiology, orthopaedics and other topics.

do you have any other particular questions because i would be more than happy to answer them if it helps you to choose your university
    Hi Rach12
    Ive just completed a 4 year honours degree in general science in Ireland where i specialized in Physiology. I have applied for the MSc in Rehab Science and thankfully have been asked to attend an interview Nov 3rd. Basically im looking for some help on the questions they asked you and what to expect. Ive also been asked to write a 1000 word essay on ' Problem Based Learning and me' which has to be submitted by the end of October. Previously, I have attended interviews in Teesside an Cumbria. I was offered cumbria but the fees meant i could not afford to attend.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Dan

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2010

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.