The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

emmie19
Let me think... you're willing to have sex with him totally naked, as long as he's takes the posters down for you??

Ask him to take them down, I'm sure sure he's more into sex then mansubation :p:

mansubation ftw!!
I'd expect he would have to be hard to have sex in his room. Or sex anywhere for that matter.
Reply 62
Irrelevance
Suggest shagging against the wall would be "really hot" and use the friction generated to damage the posters beyond salvation. Move onto each wall until a satisfactory amount of posters have been damaged.

What an imagination :|
Buy a giant inflatable male sex doll with a huge shlong who you insist is present at every sex session that happens at your place.

EDIT: Give the doll the same name as your ex :wink:
Reply 64
Wow you sound really insecure

Turn the lights off
Reply 65
Glue a picture of your face onto all of the women in the posters.
Reply 66
How old is this child boy that he has nude posters on his wall?
Reply 67
Here's an idea, give him posers of yourself and post them instead, I guess that a fair compromise. (i mean naked posters of course)

Still i dont get whts the big deal. hes with you right, not with them?
Reply 68
ashy
How old is this child boy that he has nude posters on his wall?

he's just turned 22 recently
Ella-x
Hahaha :biggrin:
If you weren't anon, I'd +rep :smile::smile:

exactly what I was going to say!
:biggrin:
Anonymous
weird question but here goes!

i love my boyfriend but he has posters all over his bedroom walls of naked women from lads mags! the walls are completely covered in posters of blonde haired, big boobed women plastered in makeup and when im having sex with him it's hard to not feel a little insecure when i have to stare at these women no matter what direction i look in.

advice?

they're supposed to turn you on. appreciate his efforts
Reply 71
Anonymous
I know where you're coming from. My boyfriend loves Morrissey. I sometimes wonder whether he's looking at his Morrissey pictures while we have sex.

Although I do have better boobs.

hahahahaha! I love Morrissey as well but that is extreme. ROFL :hahaha:
Reply 72
Anonymous
he's just turned 22 recently

Ah I see, so he's a chav.

Fair enough then.
Cover your wall with pictures of naked men and invite him round for a session.
Reply 74
22!? Posters should not be an issue at that age, surely?

Tell him.

My ex used to have a few posters up and they bothered me, although not really enough to make a big deal out of it but if his room would have been covered in them that would have been a big no-no. Then again - we were only 17.
mel0n
What an imagination :|

Why do people keep saying this? I'm only trying to help. :emo:
smellslikemarmite
Tell him?

I truly fail to understand how people can have sex with other people, and not talk to them about stuff like this, which is considerably less embarrassing and intimate.

This. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Reply 77
Necro Defain
mansubation ftw!!

No. Not FTW. Just **** yourself :p:
Reply 78
smellslikemarmite
Tell him?

I truly fail to understand how people can have sex with other people, and not talk to them about stuff like this, which is considerably less embarrassing and intimate.

I personally find it a bit odd that you would be comfortable admitting your insecurities but would be embarrassed by having sex. I personally find sex a much less intimate thing than opening myself up to emotional hurt.

Back to the op: That sounds so off putting! Talk to him. You dont even need to admit that it makes you feel insecure. I think the vast majority of women would feel uncomfortable having sex surrounded by that. Lets face it if you wanted to see boobs when you were having sex then you would be with a woman.
Anonymous
What a low-life, sleaze-bag. Dump the chav. :colonhash:

This.

It's not worth asking him to take the posters down. Even if he complies, you're still dating a chav with zero taste. What's the point?

Latest

Trending

Trending