Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I havent thought about it for a while but I just thinking about it now and im so worried now. Just to note I have applied to go full time in my current job no (more) grades are required for this. Any tips for calming down?

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, OP. Worrying gets you nowhere. What will be will be, and there's nothing you can do about it now, so why worry?

Calm yourself down by taking your mind off it: seeing friends, movies, watching T.V., reading, something else you like to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Torchskins)
    I havent thought about it for a while but I just thinking about it now and im so worried now. Just to note I have applied to go full time in my current job no (more) grades are required for this. Any tips for calming down?
    Yeah, just try not to think about it. I'm planning on psychology at uni (i need BBB) but defo not got that. I've just done AS so i'll resit next yr.

do AS results go in the local newspaper?

ReputationRep:
    haha, i had the same feeling yesterday, i finally realised it was only 14 odd days till results; i just got a nice bottle of wine and enjoyed the time - if you dont drink try assuring yourself that you passed :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s810207)
    Yeah, just try not to think about it. I'm planning on psychology at uni (i need BBB) but defo not got that. I've just done AS so i'll resit next yr.

what individual ones of just a percentage of AB's???

ReputationRep:
    whats the point in worrying you've already got a job, its more worrying for people who need certain grades to get into uni

you have nothing to worry about at all!

ReputationRep:
    Try find something that you can do which will take your mind off it, by taking your mind off it you can't worry. Also concentrate on the fact that you don't need grades so they aren't the be all or end all (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lets_make_some_music)
    what individual ones of just a percentage of AB's???
    either? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Torchskins)
    I also panic a lot about it..

I try to distract myself as much as possible..

By doing school work (I'm trying to complete revision notes before September and from then on I just revise up until January exams.

If that doesn't work I just watch TV, chill with friends or use the Internet.

Try to think positively because stressing out will hardly change anything (that mindset helps me a lot).

Try relaxation exercises and don't think through it too much because you'll remember the things you've done wrong on the papers and then you'll get anxious.

Take care.. =D
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by s810207)

Our AS results were in the paper. They publish all of the AS/A2 grades:dontknow: As in, they put our name and the grades we achieved. Sadly, a lot of people achieved D/E/U last year... I'm glad I wasn't one of them.

ReputationRep:
    i was really chilled..didn't even think about it..until i had a dream i screwed up and no uni would take me..now i'm freaking out big time..!i don't even wanna know..!

ReputationRep:
    excuse the sig, guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    Our AS results were in the paper. They publish all of the AS/A2 grades:dontknow: As in, they put our name and the grades we achieved. Sadly, a lot of people achieved D/E/U last year... I'm glad I wasn't one of them.
    Oh great :|

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.