Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Who is it? She's quite young... She should still be doing her GCSEs! lol
    I don't actually know who it is, I thought it was Evanna Lynch but then I found naked photos from the same shoot and seeing as she is only 17 it's not allowed I don't think lol

ReputationRep:
    In the real world, even the last one would be a good lay. She's not massive, just looks it compared to the others. You still would.

ReputationRep:
    This one:

ReputationRep:
    Any apart from the last.

ReputationRep:
    One or 3.

ReputationRep:
    number 5, or number 4.

ReputationRep:
    None. None of them have enough muscle, they're just thin with nothing else there...so I don't want to look like any of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    None. None of them have enough muscle, they're just thin with nothing else there...so I don't want to look like any of them.
    PMSL. Ok...

ReputationRep:
    Jokes about last picture aside, first one absolutely.
    All the rest look like those slutty 'tangoed' girls who frequent clubs flirting with anything that vaguely resembles a male, and the 3rd one is way too skinny...

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ourkid)
    Haha it certainly does look like her a little... loony luna loonna

She certainly isn't wearing a closet though, a corset maybe, but a closet? She doesn't look capable! :p:

And all of them are hawt giggedy.
    Mispelling... 3pm too early! Well, I'm tired anyway :p:

Even Daniel Radcliffe for you?! :eek:

Oh, you went to my dad's old uni btw. He hinted for me to go there lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PygmyShrew)
    Not necessarily true, some of us just have flat tummies naturally. If I put weight on, it goes on my bum or thighs. No working out here.
    I know... but aspiration for a good body is usually anoxerics...

Really? Lucky.. I have to make a effort :mad:

ReputationRep:
    No. 1, but they all have good figures except for no. 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jester)
    out of those... 4th i guess.

i'd rather number 6 looked like this tbh.

Spoiler:
    Show

(far right)

That picture is probably an ideal one to use to get an idea of different female body types without showing anything really extreme. The one in the middle is clearly hottest but you can get away with having as little body fat as the one on the left if you have a bit more muscle (especially on the legs and bum).

(Original post by SMed)
    In the real world, even the last one would be a good lay. She's not massive, just looks it compared to the others. You still would.
    Really? I wouldn't go near that, but then I'm overly sensitive to a bit of chubbiness.

ReputationRep:
    The 4th one probably

ReputationRep:
    all of them except the last one
    =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    Really? I wouldn't go near that, but then I'm overly sensitive to a bit of chubbiness.
    I dunno tbh. I need to see the full package. I can say that she is borderline though. I'm not a skinny runt (i didn't say you were), so she doesn't have to be stick thin. Though my actual girl is really slim. I just think, if you were up for something, and she started slobbing your knob, you probably wouldn't turn her away.

Plus, you're like under 20 right? Standards tend to go down after that, a little.

[/Mr Sensitive]

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm just a pedant at heart what can I say? :p:

Daniel Radcliffe? :eek3: I assume you mean the thinnest one, unless you've also misconstrued number 6's frontal danglings as something slightly different? lol

It's only if I have to be picky, but they're all pretty damn fine

Warwick is awesome as it goes... can't wait to go back
    :rofl: I thought you where refering to HP...

And number 6 is NOT Daniel Radcliffe! Daniel Radcliffe is a sexy muffin.. :love:

Oh kk, I'll sort out the date with number 6 :p:

Kl, you know what you what to do yet with the degree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    I dunno tbh. I need to see the full package. I can say that she is borderline though. I'm not a skinny runt (i didn't say you were), so she doesn't have to be stick thin. Though my actual girl is really slim. I just think, if you were up for something, and she started slobbing your knob, you probably wouldn't turn her away.

Plus, you're like under 20 right? Standards tend to go down after that, a little.

[/Mr Sensitive]
    I'm actually 20 - believe me, I have tried to lower my standard but I just can't seem to do it. I think that's what you get for being with stupidly hot people previously.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, not sure theres any of them in HP that do it for me... maybe bellatrix, but she even sounds like a bdsm enthusiast let alone looking like one!

Erm the degree? Become an astronaut if possible, but if not I'll accept working for someone at some point filling out loads of spreadsheets over and over for no apparent reason... Go me with the ambition and direction! and yourself?

LOL!
    She is hot no doubt. In a weird way though...

Awesome Actuary is what my dad did, he travels to London and all :p:
    Lecturer in History and Psych... or Audiologist.

Going back to TVU next year to do a Access course so have a year to decide :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.