Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    ???

What's wrong with not wanting to be dead thin? I'm 5'11, not 5'3 or whatever like those girls seem to be. I'd look ridiculous their size. And frankly, I'd rather be able to partake in the sports I actually enjoy than collapse in a heap because I don't have the stamina or muscles.
    None of them look 'dead thin' to me, they all look healthy (except number 6). And they seem to have more muscle than most girls I've seen.

ReputationRep:
    All too skinny tbh
    Except Number 4
    but yh i would pick number 4 with more boobs though

ReputationRep:
    Dumb thread. There's no difference between the first 4.

ReputationRep:
    1- attractive, seems tall and thin but still has boobs.

2- smaller boobs, I'd say less attractive than 1.

3- I can't see past the chaviness.

4- bit of a pear shape.

5- okay I guess but can't see the arms/legs properly.

6- not attractive.

I'd say number 1 overall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennifer_l85)
    None of them look 'dead thin' to me, they all look healthy (except number 6). And they seem to have more muscle than most girls I've seen.
    But they're tiny! I'm not saying they're healthy or not - you can't tell really from those photos. They're just so petite that they're utterly unrealistic figures for most girls to actually attain.

ReputationRep:
    all apart from the last two

ReputationRep:
    either 1st or second to last...

it's very sad that everyone's saying the last one is unnattractive just because she's got a bit more weight on. Very sad indeed.

ReputationRep:
    #4 - she's thin but not too skinny and the closest to my actual figure.

1, 2, 3 and 5 are too thin. 6 is fine, she's not too big, and in my opinion is healthier then the skinny ones!

ReputationRep:
    1 or 4 are the best, but I'd be fine with all of them apart from 6.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farawayheartbeat)
    either 1st or second to last...

it's very sad that everyone's saying the last one is unnattractive just because she's got a bit more weight on. Very sad indeed.
    Thats not why shes less attractive, the way shes dressed possed etc is really unflattering unlike the other girls.
    Pluss she does look bigger in a unhealthy way, not just more curvatious.

ReputationRep:
    i like 6's body dats wat i would call curvy and voluptuous. i would love to have a body like hers. she may not be able to wear skin tight clothes but in my opinion i fink she has a great body.

ReputationRep:
    Who are these hotties, Adonis? Do you know the, ahem, gym they go to or sommat? Kewl :cool:

All bangable.

ReputationRep:
    I can just imagine burying my head in no.6s bosoms and using them as a cushion tbh. Which is no bad thing of course :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Number 3 looks as orange as an oompa loompa but it may just be the lighting.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the first one.

ReputationRep:
    1 / 2 / 3

ReputationRep:
    All, except 4 and 6 :coma:

ReputationRep:
    1 + 4 have the best bodies for me.

ReputationRep:
    number five. but with smaller boobs

ReputationRep:
    Adonis is clearly sexually repressed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.