Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha_c)
    Thats not why shes less attractive, the way shes dressed possed etc is really unflattering unlike the other girls.
    Pluss she does look bigger in a unhealthy way, not just more curvatious.
    Oh yeah, I agree her clothes etc are very unflattering, especially compared to the others' nice dresses etc.
    But I honestly don't think she looks unhealthy. The other's are very skinny; they all have flat stomachs, making her look worse - but she's not got enough on her to be unhealthy!

ReputationRep:
    Which of these laydeez would I aspire to be like?

Myself of course.

I hope these aren't girls you know irl.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh it's quite deceiving when all of the girls are posing in some way and some don't show the whole body/show more flesh than others.

For me I would pick 4 or 5 I guess.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't aspire to have anyone else's body, simply aspire to improve your body, and be realistic in your aspirations.

ReputationRep:
    OP What i dont get is why are you so obsessed with peoples attractiveness? Like is this the 100th thread you have just like this one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaz111)
    OP What i dont get is why are you so obsessed with peoples attractiveness? Like is this the 100th thread you have just like this one?
    Insecurity I imagine which is unfortunate

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone else here 100% shag them all, including the last one?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh brah
    Thesz girlz should come to the printworks.
    Brah

ReputationRep:
    Any of them from 1-5.

I don't mind the fact that 6 is slightly larger because the males on TSR are not exactly Brad Pitt.

What I do mind however, is that she is a blatent chav!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    as in, what would you aspire to be like.
    All of them, equally, other than the last one.

ReputationRep:
    Number five.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaz111)
    This thread is a response to one made earlier with almost the same title in which females were to choose which man they'd rather sleep with (between a body builder and bale in the machinist).

ReputationRep:
    Omg Omg I Would **** Them All Except The Fat 1.

ReputationRep:
    Well all of them apart from the fat one of course.

ReputationRep:
    One in blue dress, she has big bum like me (good thing!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gone Revising)
    This thread is a response to one made earlier with almost the same title in which females were to choose which man they'd rather sleep with (between a body builder and bale in the machinist).
    ah bingo.

actually... it's a response/parody to an earlier thread made by the same person I believe?

whereby he posted a thread with like 5 built up bodybuilders, then 1 skinny dude lol

so I did the same, but with gyaldem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulabelle182)
    Totally off topic; but i love your sig and your avatar. You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair. :yes:
    haha thanks

Gotta to be the best film ever for classic one liners!

and ya bloc party are one of the most underrated bands of the last 10 years IMHO. very unique

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    Would anyone else here 100% shag them all, including the last one?
    ya i would be the last one would be a charity ****

too chavy and I hate chavs

ReputationRep:
    Number 1 i think, the others look too soft/weak :o: no.2 would be ok too.. but tbh the pictures are kinda crappy and it doesnt help that the girls have no sense of style whatsoever....

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I'd say 6 is preferable to 1-5. What the hell is it with everyone calling her fat? She's bigger when compared to the others, but she looks pretty much average build compared to society as a whole, and she definitely doesn't look like some charity case who would be grateful for any attention.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.