Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Don't really like Ugg boots generally. Can't you get fakes in the same style if you like them that much? Loads of companies make Ugg lookalikes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angelil)
    Don't really like Ugg boots generally. Can't you get fakes in the same style if you like them that much? Loads of companies make Ugg lookalikes.
    Agreed, they usually retail for about £20-£30 for the cheaper fakes, and in Faith they do an equally repuatable brand for about £75.

ReputationRep:
    quite nice
    but they been around for a while now, am gettin bored of them

ReputationRep:
    If they won't fit...They won't fit. You should listen to your mother.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like them, sorry!
    So many people wear them, they're just so boring now! In fact, they're more than boring -They're just plain annoying

ReputationRep:
    This looks like an advert to me

ReputationRep:
    Let's see, random name, joined today... tons of links to commercial websites (because just one wouldn't do). Either it's a spambot or an advertising plant (real person doing the work of a spambot).

ReputationRep:
    They would get dirty very quickly OP, even if you were very careful. Get some fake ones if you are really desperate for a pair like that.

ReputationRep:
    When the OP said 'not fit for me' I think she meant 'not suitable' rather than 'don't fit'.
    But saying that, now that I've noticed all the links, it's probably a spambot :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    OK Thought i like the uggboots very much ,most of you (my dear friend )
    did not want me buy .I'll not buy them !:woo: :woo: :p: Thank you very much!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.