Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What physical attribute would you hate to lose? watch

ReputationRep:
    For me it would be losing my hair.

Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone would hate losing their hair, eyes, nose, arms, legs, hands, fingers, toes, feet, heads, chunks of flesh, ears, could go on....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weet_ABI_x)
    I think everyone would hate losing their hair, eyes, nose, arms, legs, hands, fingers, toes, feet, heads, chunks of flesh, ears, could go on....
    Yes, but there must be something about yourself that you really love! If say I lost my hair, ***** sake, no more cool styling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    Yes, but there must be something about yourself that you really love! If say I lost my hair, ***** sake, no more cool styling.
    Oh I see! Well at the same time I would hate to lose my hair, but I'm female so it pretty much generally goes without saying

ReputationRep:
    I've already lost my favourite. I used to ******* *love* how quickly injuries used to heal while I was going through my growth spurt during puberty. It was like being wolverine or something, so awesome...

These days I'm loving having a kickass young body with a little bit of muscle here and there, no flabby bits, smooth skin etc. Basically not being old feels ******* brilliant, kinda don't mind that it's all gonna slowly go bad as long as I'm appreciating it while it's still good.

ReputationRep:
    I think the OP means a single one over all else.

For me I'd hate to loose my ability to smile ...

ReputationRep:
    my fatness!!...it keeps me warm mwahahahahaha suckers!! hahaha but i will die of heart diseas....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doozboy)
    my fatness!!...it keeps me warm mwahahahahaha suckers!! hahaha but i will die of heart diseas....
    Fat goes cold quickly.

& for me, it'd be lips. (facial)

ReputationRep:
    Eyes or hair.

ReputationRep:
    My penis

ReputationRep:
    Probably just my figure, it's pretty good considering how bad it SHOULD be. I don't really have much else to hold onto :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think it would probably be my hands, I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't write, type, play the piano etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carlosb)
    My penis
    :rofl: I was wondering how long it'd be before someone said that

ReputationRep:
    My face. I really do quite enjoy having a face.

ReputationRep:
    My breasts. Seriously, they're like a distraction factory. Having a bad day? Look downwards, they'll cheer you up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ourlastmemory)
    :rofl: I was wondering how long it'd be before someone said that
    lool I was shocked to see that nobody said it. I'm the first of many :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Do internal organs count ?

I'd like to hold onto my liver for as long as possible.

probably my long hair. i just look awful with any kind of short hair. either that or my thumbs. my thumbs are *****in' :borat:

ReputationRep:
    I'd hate to lose my heart, cos then I'd die.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    Hair, most definitely.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.