The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
sil3nt_cha0s
I'd hate to lose my heart, cos then I'd die.

/thread

Thought you were going to say something vaguely profound about love there...
I am disappoint
Chrrye
Thought you were going to say something vaguely profound about love there...
I am disappoint

oh :sad: i can do if it makes you feel good :sad:
Reply 62
I assume the OP wanted to know what attribute you didn't want to lose, because of its looks not its function. Like i wouldn't want to lose my arms because they're useful not because i like the look of them particularly.
Looks wise i wouldn't want to lose my eyes.
Reply 63
There are a few, but I'd hate for something to happen to my hair as it's so long now, and fun to play with.
Well, being bald would be really noticeable, so that would be lame. I wouldn't like to lose my smile, though, that would be the worst.
Reply 65
I'd be lying if I didnt say my penis, my balls and their feritlity. And my head. i'm sure someone must've said these already so :wink:
Reply 66
DamnitJanet
Well, being bald would be really noticeable, so that would be lame. I wouldn't like to lose my smile, though, that would be the worst.

Your smile is nice I guess, I do prefer girls with really nice smiles, they're usually the ones that i'll try to make laugh :wink:
psychocustard
My breasts. Seriously, they're like a distraction factory. Having a bad day? Look downwards, they'll cheer you up.

Seeing as I've had a pretty ****** day, and don't have a pair of my own lady-lumps, might I have a peek at yours?:ninja:
LincolnHawk
My hair. I'm quite concious about whether or not my ears stick out. I'd like to keep my longish hair so we never have to find out lol

I'd have to agree with wanting to keep the hair. Also, the hands and eyes. Simple reasons:

-I'm a girl. Most girls like to have hair.
-If I didn't have my hands, I wouldn't be able to play bass, write, or do anything for myself, practically. And that would suck. I like to be independent.
-I'm fond of seeing. Also, my eyes are rather nice. If I lost them I'd be walking around with two empty sockets in my head, and that probably wouldn't do any wonders for self-esteem, now, would it?
Reply 69
i don't have much love for my hair - its never been my friend...but i would miss it if i lost it

i'd miss my eyes the most... although how you'd physically loose your eyes i dunno...
Reply 70
Missmeem
My lips, facially and on my body, my breasts. :P

hate to see them bad boys go =[
My 30Fs.

If anything gives you a mask to hide behind, it's big boobs!
fleur_de_haine
Seeing as I've had a pretty ****** day, and don't have a pair of my own lady-lumps, might I have a peek at yours?:ninja:

Hey, get in line! :woo:

Personally, I'd probably say my lips. My best (IMO) facial feature.
Reply 73
For me its my ass, Ive become addicted to keeping it firm lolz. If i lost it id die
fleur_de_haine

That seems a good enough excuse. Off you go then, but don't sit there doing it for too long else the magic wears off.
My eyes :awesome: or my voice :awesome:
Facially, my smile. For the rest of my body, my flat tummy. Though I don't much fancy baldness either!
Reply 77
Well besides the obvious [ arms, legs, losing all my hair etc]

There is one really insignificant thing I would hate to lose: a freckle.

I have one small perfectly round freckle right in the middle of my nose, and I love it. Over the years I've struggled a lot with my looks, especially my nose, but if there is anything I have come to like about my face and the way I look, it is that freckle in the middle of my nose.

I know it's really stupid, but if I woke up and it was gone I would be really sad, over a freckle :o:
My teeth. I always have dreams about them falling out :s-smilie:
The ones I think about are the ones that are inevitably going to go with age. Waist to hip ratio, flat stomach, pert breasts and smooth unwrinkled skin.

I'd hate to lose my hair/eyelashes/eyebrows as well, and of course the obvious legs/eyes/arms etc.

Latest

Trending

Trending