Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What physical attribute would you hate to lose? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    hate to see them bad boys go =[
    Lmao, Adonis :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    LOL I like how you added in '(facial)' on the end of it :rofl: As oppose to anyone thinking you meant any other kind
    I like to clarify. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    My breasts. Seriously, they're like a distraction factory. Having a bad day? Look downwards, they'll cheer you up.
    This.

I had a free gym membership at LA Fitness for almost a year, but didn't use it once 'cause I was worried my boobs might shrink due to exercising too much. I don't know how I'd cope without my DDs. :p:

My hair comes a close second.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinker_bell4)
    This.

I had a free gym membership at LA Fitness for almost a year, but didn't use it once 'cause I was worried my boobs might shrink due to exercising too much. I don't know how I'd cope without my DDs. :p:

My hair comes a close second.
    Haha, if mine shrank I'd be sad. I'm only a C

But, you're coming to Portsmouth too, AND you're in JW. Awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    My hair, or my eyes because theyre so big and blue.
    Or maybe my lips because theyre just the right size and really soft.
    Oh and my nose because its all small and cute, like a mouse.
    OH I DONT KNOW.
    :lolwut:

Edit: I don't know, big hands? I get taunted for them but I guess it's better for a lot of things than smallies.

ReputationRep:
    Hair I guess, ive only just recently found out how to be inventive with it :P

.....by that I mean my hair on my head of corse :P....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Haha, if mine shrank I'd be sad. I'm only a C

But, you're coming to Portsmouth too, AND you're in JW. Awesome

Aw, I've only been a DD cup for about 6 months. I was probably walking around wearing a C cup for too long, but you can never tell until you get measured. I was shocked when the lady in M&S told me. A C cup is still great though. :yes:

And yup, very awesome indeed. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarcusTheEskimo)
    :lolwut:

Edit: I don't know, big hands? I get taunted for them but I guess it's better for a lot of things than smallies.
    Whats that face for, weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    currently, my bum. i've recently acquired a "bubble butt" and am in no hurry to lose it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    Whats that face for, weirdo.
    What do you think it's for? Flatter yourself much? You sounded like you were writing a cross between a love poem and an online dating Singles advert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarcusTheEskimo)
    What do you think it's for? Flatter yourself much? You sounded like you were writing a cross between a love poem and an online dating Singles advert.
    Haha, I know, duh:rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.