The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Adonis
hate to see them bad boys go =[

Lmao, Adonis :love:
Reply 81
mel0n
LOL I like how you added in '(facial)' on the end of it :rofl: As oppose to anyone thinking you meant any other kind :h:

:h: I like to clarify. :o:
psychocustard
My breasts. Seriously, they're like a distraction factory. Having a bad day? Look downwards, they'll cheer you up.

This.

I had a free gym membership at LA Fitness for almost a year, but didn't use it once 'cause I was worried my boobs might shrink due to exercising too much. :biggrin: I don't know how I'd cope without my DDs. :p:

My hair comes a close second.
tinker_bell4
This.

I had a free gym membership at LA Fitness for almost a year, but didn't use it once 'cause I was worried my boobs might shrink due to exercising too much. :biggrin: I don't know how I'd cope without my DDs. :p:

My hair comes a close second.

Haha, if mine shrank I'd be sad. I'm only a C :frown:

But, you're coming to Portsmouth too, AND you're in JW. Awesome :biggrin:
Lauren__x
My hair, or my eyes because theyre so big and blue.
Or maybe my lips because theyre just the right size and really soft.
Oh and my nose because its all small and cute, like a mouse.
OH I DONT KNOW.

:lolwut:

Edit: I don't know, big hands? I get taunted for them but I guess it's better for a lot of things than smallies.
Hair I guess, ive only just recently found out how to be inventive with it :P

.....by that I mean my hair on my head of corse :P....
psychocustard
Haha, if mine shrank I'd be sad. I'm only a C :frown:

But, you're coming to Portsmouth too, AND you're in JW. Awesome :biggrin:

Aw, I've only been a DD cup for about 6 months. I was probably walking around wearing a C cup for too long, but you can never tell until you get measured. I was shocked when the lady in M&S told me. :biggrin: A C cup is still great though. :yes:

And yup, very awesome indeed. :awesome:
Reply 87
MarcusTheEskimo
:lolwut:

Edit: I don't know, big hands? I get taunted for them but I guess it's better for a lot of things than smallies.

Whats that face for, weirdo.
currently, my bum. i've recently acquired a "bubble butt" and am in no hurry to lose it
Lauren__x
Whats that face for, weirdo.

What do you think it's for? Flatter yourself much? You sounded like you were writing a cross between a love poem and an online dating Singles advert.
Reply 90
MarcusTheEskimo
What do you think it's for? Flatter yourself much? You sounded like you were writing a cross between a love poem and an online dating Singles advert.

Haha, I know, duh:rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending