Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

After a night out last night, on the bus back I was talking to some girls and after a while I asked if I could have her number lol. She gave me her number but I dont know whether she gave it coz she wanted me to have it, or just for the sake of it. I was like 'you dont have to give it if you dont want' and she was like 'nah its kool its kool.'

Anyway, I dont know how long I should wait to text her or what to say when I do... ?

Bump

ReputationRep:
    text her whenever you feel like it. games are stupid anyhow. and don't do any of this 'they took however long to text me back so i'm going to wait exactly 3 hours 42 minutes and 16 seconds'

ReputationRep:
    text her tomorrow, Just say "hi it's ****** from the other night, hows it going?".. then if she replies, ask her if shes going out tonight.

Job done.

ReputationRep:
    Just text her now.

Lead with something like:

"Hello Sarah, how R U today? x "

She'll obviously reply with who the hell is Sarah? To which you will explain to her that you're such a player and unable to keep up with the names of all the *****es you be linkin'. She will then think you are very cool and possibly agree to sexual relations with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    text her tomorrow, Just say "hi it's ****** from the other night, hows it going?".. then if she replies, ask her if shes going out tonight.

Job done.
    This.

It's not the end of the world if she doesn't reply.

ReputationRep:
    Just text her now.

She'll obviously reply with who the hell is Sarah? To which you will explain to her that you're such a player and unable to keep up with the names of all the *****es you be linkin'. She will then think you are very cool and possibly agree to sexual relations with you.
    no, just no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)
    Just text her now.

HAHAHA..

But not this. Text her saying whatever feels appropriate, you will probably know by her reaction to you when you met, whether she is likely to reply or not. Keep us updated

ReputationRep:
    Just text her now saying hi did you have a good night how are you.

Leave it til tomorrow if you want, but I wouldn't leave it any longer, or she might have forgotten who you are (if it was only a brief meet up).

You have literally nothing to lose.

ReputationRep:
    Leave it to the next day, obviously no girl is the same, so for some girls, texting right away might be nice and for some it might be too full on, just for the sake of playing it safe just text her the next day

ReputationRep:
    Just text her now.

LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)

Job done.

what he said.. you've nothing toulouse

ReputationRep:
    "It's the creepy guy from last night on the bus. An internet forum just told me to text you so here it is. Hope you're well x"

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you love her.

ReputationRep:
    if you dint give her your number then i think you'll have to text her first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    "It's the creepy guy from last night on the bus. An internet forum just told me to text you so here it is. Hope you're well x"
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I usually leave it a day or two. But not more.

Basically you want it to be not too long that she dosn't remember you, but long enough for it not to seem too desperate (don't worry too much about this bit tho).

Whatever feels comfortable with you though is fine.

ReputationRep:
    please please please
    dont txt her for the love of god, just delete her no.
    if u txt her, and doesnt txt back, u gonna write another essay on here, and its probably gonna be a very long one, explaining all the attraction that took place in the bus :top:

ReputationRep:
    Just text her now.

Haha, quality reasoning! Made me LOL! + rep for you!

ReputationRep:
    How can you not know what to say in a text ? Just say hi :lolwut:

And wait a day or two. Don't text her straight away otherwise you're rendered desperate.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.