Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me about Durham's Hallgarth Street accommodation? Very little information seems to be available. I'm curious what the place looks like but haven't been able to find any photos. Also, is it true that in addition to rent, students living at Hallgarth are required to pay utilities? Or does the rate posted in the occupancy agreement (£4109) cover both rent and utilities? Many thanks to whomever can answer this question!

ReputationRep:
    It's just one house for five people, so I don't think many people will know about it. I have seen photos before (they were on a chad's senior man's facebook but he's now set his page to private so I can't see them anymore) and from what I remember it really just looks like a very normal house inside.
    I not sure about the bills. Chad's didn't seem to make it clear on the infomation. I was presuming they would be included but I really have no idea.

ReputationRep:
    Ah. Thanks sooz! I'll just have to e-mail and phone up Chad's to find out then.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.