Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Psycho0101)
    Why would he do that? This way, he gets a girl when he at home and you when he is at uni.
    Some people actually have a conscious :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    LOL,

You forgot the anon in the previous post. Look at my previous quote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Some people actually have a conscious :rolleyes:
    Anon fail in the previous post.

Lol, it's nice to see that you have such great expectations in a guy who treats you like scum. If he was such a great guy, you wouldn't be posting here with a problem. :rolleyes:

LOL,

You forgot the anon in the previous post. Look at my previous quote.
    Whoops I see that, I'm just happy it wasn't a thread about some weird sexual problem or something :p:

My bad about the spelling feel rather like a dumbass now, but seriously do you really think he might but as horrible and that much of a ******* to do that? Do people not have guilt?

Anon fail in the previous post.

Lol, it's nice to see that you have such great expectations in a guy who treats you like scum. If he was such a great guy, you wouldn't be posting here with a problem. :rolleyes:
    I never said he was perfect, but there is a difference in a guy being a bit lazy in a relationship and not contacting their partner enough, than him being a total scum and having flings behind their partners back.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't think thats true, he works monday-friday 9-5 and doesn't do anything on those nights except get dinner, see mates for an hour, revision then bed. And at the weekend he is trying to cram revision in too, his exams are very soon and he HAS to pass all 3 or he will be kicked off his course.

And as to the guy who says hes probably seeing some other girl, this of course crossed by mind but I have to trust him, I really doubt with his week that he'd have time. And if he was surely he would just have ended it properly ages ago knowing we would probably be sleeping together when we got back anyway. That way he could fool around with this other girl guilt free.
    All I'm saying is that it's impossible that he doesn't have 1 minute to text you. Sorry, but when I'm with someone I really like I always manage to stay in touch.

He either doesn't care that much about you, or he's having a blast every night. But that's just my opinion though.

ReputationRep:
    I never said he was perfect, but there is a difference in a guy being a bit lazy in a relationship and not contacting their partner enough, than him being a total scum and having flings behind their partners back.
    I deleted my previous quote which had your name to ensure that you remain anon.

I hope that you're right. I just put forward a possibility since you said that he had no other valid excuse.

I deleted my previous quote which had your name to ensure that you remain anon.

I hope that you're right. I just put forward a possibility since you said that he had no other valid excuse.
    Thanks

It had definitely crossed my mind, but I have to keep just telling myself all that stuff I just said to you or else I'll just end up thinking its true and texting him and saying 'screw you you cheating *******' and if hes not he'll be like oooook, shes a crazy jealous *****.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

It had definitely crossed my mind, but I have to keep just telling myself all that stuff I just said to you or else I'll just end up thinking its true and texting him and saying 'screw you you cheating *******' and if hes not he'll be like oooook, shes a crazy jealous *****.
    Don't send such a text unless you have proof. :p:

Most girls tend to have a pretty good idea when something is up. Are you one of those gifted souls? If you feel that something is not right (cheating or lack of communication), the best thing would be to have a chat about it without sounding too clingy or accusing someone.

Hope that it works out for you but my advice would be to not stay in a crap relationship because you are too scared to be alone.

Don't send such a text unless you have proof. :p:

Most girls tend to have a pretty good idea when something is up. Are you one of those gifted souls? If you feel that something is not right (cheating or lack of communication), the best thing would be to have a chat about it without sounding too clingy or accusing someone.

Hope that it works out for you but my advice would be to not stay in a crap relationship because you are too scared to be alone.
    Don't worry if I have proof I won't be sending any texts, ill just pop over with a very large bat

I will have to see if we can sort it in person when I see him, but I can't get what I want said just now as I want to give him space and I am not making the first move to contact him.

I definitely wouldn't stay in a relationship because I'm scared to be alone, I'm not at all, I was single for a year there and it was great, I partied hard, played the field. I don't mind being single at all, but the thing is I never planned on falling for him, but I did so I dont want to lose him. If its not going to work with him I'd rather just be single for quite a while.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.