Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    can anybody tell me if this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...pf_rd_i=468294

is what I need for theory tests now because it says 2009 edition but says it was release july last year but can't find anything on the website to say that the test has changed since then?

any help appreciated =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Goose)

is what I need for theory tests now because it says 2009 edition but says it was release july last year but can't find anything on the website to say that the test has changed since then?

any help appreciated =)
    When are you planning on taking your theory? From the 28th (I think, might be the 26th...) September, they're changing the format of hazard perception.

EDIT: But yeah, that looks pretty good to me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    When are you planning on taking your theory? From the 28th (I think, might be the 26th...) September, they're changing the format of hazard perception.

before then hopefully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)

OP: Yeah it looks good enough. Good luck in your test

They're changing the multiple choice part too to include some case study style questions on the 28th of sept I think.

ReputationRep:
    I used that and passed my theory last thursday. It's fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Goose)

any help appreciated =)
    This is the best possible thing you can buy. I bought it 4 days before my theory, spent an hour each night, two hours the night before and passed first time. The questions are exactly same. I basically learned because I did so many mock tests that I just basically subconsiciously memorized the majority of the questions. Best thing you can buy.

ReputationRep:
    ordered it and booked my theory for september 3rd should give me plenty of time. thanks guys

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.