The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 1
Phone up the accommodation office to get a new one/ download it from the website.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
i have a question
i already have an idea of which hall i'll want but anyone maybe a current student know how these are sorted out and how likely that you get what you want?
Reply 3
mk2005
i have a question
i already have an idea of which hall i'll want but anyone maybe a current student know how these are sorted out and how likely that you get what you want?

I'd like to know too. I think I want to live in Reid because you can connect to the internet from your room (PLEASE don't tell me I'm wrong about that :>.<: ), it's catered, and it's ensuite...
Reply 4
Stylephox
I'd like to know too. I think I want to live in Reid because you can connect to the internet from your room (PLEASE don't tell me I'm wrong about that :>.<: ), it's catered, and it's ensuite...

youre not wrong about that but i think they all have Data Cabling point :eek: and actually youll have to pay for them
reid i heard is fine but has only terms time rental which can be a pain and i think room gets reallocated each time
Reply 5
mk2005
youre not wrong about that but i think they all have Data Cabling point :eek: and actually youll have to pay for them
reid i heard is fine but has only terms time rental which can be a pain and i think room gets reallocated each time

I live in Reid, and I definitely recommend it - having to move my stuff out at the end of every term can be a bit of a faff, but overall I'm in favour of term-time rental, because it's cheaper. You keep the same room throughout the year, so don't worry about that! Data cabling was put in last term, so don't worry about that either.
Reply 6
I'm hoping for Reid, it sounds perfect for me!
Reply 7
kingswood 2 im hoping for
the rooms are new sessional rental ensuite with catered hall with outdoor facilities coach service parking space and i dont need to say more
Reply 8
You can see if they've received your accommodation application on the status checker on the website now. It doesn't say what room you've got yet.
Reply 9
kingswood 2 i'm hoping for too...also Penrose Court as insurance
Reply 10
deememphis
kingswood 2 i'm hoping for too...also Penrose Court as insurance

I think Penrose Court is only for finalist undergrads next year, so I'm afraid you won't be able to get a place there...
Reply 11
kew96158
I think Penrose Court is only for finalist undergrads next year, so I'm afraid you won't be able to get a place there...

really?? that's bad news for me... anyway i hope to get in kingswood :wink:
Reply 12
When do we get to find out which halls we have been allocated :confused: ? I know its still early(ish) on but I'm just dying to find out.

:smile:
Reply 13
As i know all students will be allocated in this order:
Unconditional Applications 20th June 2005
Conditional Applications 18th August 2005
Insurance Applications 24th August 2005
Late Applications 31th August 2005
I hope i was allocated two days ago..but still have no idea where.. just waiting :wink:
I'm an unconditional offer holder too and I've been checking the status checker on the rhul website since the 20th to see if I've been allocated a hall yet but no luck!
They say they start allocating them from the 20th onwards so I suppose it'll take a while to get through everyone.
Reply 15
i've got an offer for an en-suite in kingswood 2 but i'm afraid it is a little bit too expensive for me so I'll try to ask another offer if possible :smile:
I've been allocated a room in Wedderburn. Yay! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending