Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I look up to them actually.

The fact that they chose to keep it, not give it away or abort it shows responsibility for their actions.
    I don't necessarily think we need more humans in the world, but I don't think that means foetuses should be killed either, seeing as it isn't really their fault for the overpopulation.

If they can do a good job, great! If they don't though, then I'm not so sure.

If someone feels ready for a child, who are we to stop them because of their age?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Nice sig there friend
    thanks darling:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperKell)
    thanks darling:awesome:
    It's a shame you take neg rep so seriously :no:

ReputationRep:
    i think its ok if they are older teens and able to look after the child themselves, but when a 14 year old has kids and then ends up not really being a teenager its rather sad :sad: I also feel sorry for the young teenagers parents who end up funding another child while still looking after their own kids.

ReputationRep:
    They confuse me, they cross categories between hot young things and ****'s

This does not help when I'm compiling statistics

ReputationRep:
    I think it's too young. I think 18 MINIMUM is the right age to bring up a child. A 13 or 14 year old wouldn't have the money or support to do so (unless they're completely reliant on their parents). It's not fair on the child, and it's also not fair on the mother. I don't think they'd gain any real life experience, they'd be constrained by having to look after their child, and, at this stage, they themselves are still children. It's just one of those things you know is wrong intuitively. That said, I'm not supportive of abortion.

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha:
    It's a shame you take neg rep so seriously :no:
    honey have a :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha:

honey have a :cookie:
    I don't think i need any more of those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrustratedHistorian)
    if teenagers don't want to risk the chance of being parents...they should use contraception. If they are not prepared to use protection..they shouldn't open their legs

Having children young - i have nothing against because my mother had me when she was 19...yet she had the security which was a home, my father, finance etc. In some cases, teenage parents don't possess that, so should really think about things on the long term
    I need to stop watching Jeremy Kyle
    ditto.. i defo need to stop watching jk loool
    i dont think the majority are thinking about the long term consequence/result of a few pleasurable hours
    if you have no job, support, financial aid etc why the hell do you have a child
    this seriously annoys me grrrrrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    I think they're a good idea. Population is estimated to decline and they're doing their bit to help out. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Well it's not ideal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    I think they're a good idea. Population is estimated to decline and they're doing their bit to help out.
    That just made me laugh so much! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I don't think i need any more of those
    true, i think you've had more than your fair share :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I think that as long as they are responsible, take care of their kids, bring them up to be well behaved and have good manners, they don't have loads of children and they don't expect to be on benefits for the rest of their lives, then I don't really have a problem with them.

ReputationRep:
    true, i think you've had more than your fair share :yes:
    FYI its not funny if i make a fat joke about myself and then you agree :rolleyes: play the game or dont bother.

ReputationRep:
    FYI its not funny if i make a fat joke about myself and then you agree :rolleyes: play the game or dont bother.
    But ur not fat. Your just a plus size girl.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone see that fella on Jeremy Kyle who was the biggest muppet ever and he insinuated that JK was a bad dad. Kyle replied:

"I'm a great dad, in fact I'm a father and you probably can't even spell father."

at which point Chavy Mc******* turns round and retorts:

"F A R T H E R"

and then looks blankly not realising how much of a nugget he truly is.

Cringeworthy T.V.

ReputationRep:
    But ur not fat. Your just a plus size girl.
    :confused: wut?

ReputationRep:
    :confused: wut?
    Its not PC to call a female fat nowadays. Your a plus size (size8+) female :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    Its not PC to call a female fat nowadays. Your a plus size (size8+) female :rolleyes: .
    I'm pretty sure im just fat.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.