Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    About to have noodles and a peice of chicken thing , should bring it to around 2100.

ReputationRep:
    About 600 I think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    0 so far. I never eat in the morning/day time anyways.
    Pretty damn stupid thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloy1)
    This is why you're fat: The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt: Three bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwichs for buns, cheese, bacon and two four-ounce beefs patties.

from 9 posts above.... that looks absolutely delicious.
    Fixed

ReputationRep:
    I've had 2 [small] hot dogs for lunch and 2 cans of coke. :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    400 - 500
    WOW. I never thought it'd be that much. I'll have to forget about that then :eek:

ReputationRep:
    shredded wheat and low fat milk, salad, low fat alpen bar, green tea - probably like 10 calories hah

:/ trying to lose weight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloy1)
    This is why you're fat: The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt: Three bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwichs for buns, cheese, bacon and two four-ounce beefs patties.

from 9 posts above.... that looks absolutely disgusting.
    Look at the whole website, search this is why you're fat in google and it will come up

ReputationRep:
    I work it out as roughly 740, which is odd because I imagined it'd be more. Maybe this is why I'm so tired lately.

ReputationRep:
    160 kcals, a mini feast ice lolly!

ReputationRep:
    3 bowls of cereal :s

ReputationRep:
    no idea.. but i had some mash potatoes for breakfast and then broccoli and chicken in black bean sauce and a bowl of white rice for lunch as well as a cup of tea (no sugar)!

ReputationRep:
    Erm, about 120g of bran flakes, with nuts and berries on top and a big bowl of whole milk. Protein shake. 4 Hard Boiled eggs. Tuna (1 tin) and a cup of cous cous. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gone Revising)
    Fixed
    haha, it just looks like 5000cals of grease and re-processed meat!!

no wonder obesity in Scotland is on the rise, its because of this ****

ReputationRep:
    By 5pm I've normally had over 2000. But not today, I didnt get up till midday which I never normally do :| What is the point in this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Varciani)
    WOW. I never thought it'd be that much. I'll have to forget about that then :eek:
    1 slice of bread = 100 calories. So to me a sandwich is around 250 becaue of the butter and jam/chicken/peanut butter/mayo and what ever you put in it.

ReputationRep:
    about 200.

ReputationRep:
    A really big bowl of rice krispies and a glass of pineapple juice

ReputationRep:
    3 plums, an apple, 3 corn on the cobs with butter, bowl of dry branflakes. - about 350 to 400?
    I'm not dieting, I just eat strange things . I'll eat a lot for my main meal this evening.

ReputationRep:
    how much is a bowl of pasta? :confused: ..that, some blueberries and a bite of my bro's choc cake (had to leave the 'i-got-there-before-you-trademark-bite.)

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.