Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    About to have noodles and a peice of chicken thing , should bring it to around 2100.

ReputationRep:
    About 600 I think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    0 so far. I never eat in the morning/day time anyways.
    Pretty damn stupid thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloy1)
    This is why you're fat: The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt: Three bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwichs for buns, cheese, bacon and two four-ounce beefs patties.

from 9 posts above.... that looks absolutely delicious.
    Fixed

ReputationRep:
    I've had 2 [small] hot dogs for lunch and 2 cans of coke. :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    400 - 500
    WOW. I never thought it'd be that much. I'll have to forget about that then :eek:

ReputationRep:
    shredded wheat and low fat milk, salad, low fat alpen bar, green tea - probably like 10 calories hah

:/ trying to lose weight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloy1)
    This is why you're fat: The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt: Three bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwichs for buns, cheese, bacon and two four-ounce beefs patties.

from 9 posts above.... that looks absolutely disgusting.
    Look at the whole website, search this is why you're fat in google and it will come up

ReputationRep:
    I work it out as roughly 740, which is odd because I imagined it'd be more. Maybe this is why I'm so tired lately.

ReputationRep:
    160 kcals, a mini feast ice lolly!

ReputationRep:
    3 bowls of cereal :s

ReputationRep:
    no idea.. but i had some mash potatoes for breakfast and then broccoli and chicken in black bean sauce and a bowl of white rice for lunch as well as a cup of tea (no sugar)!

ReputationRep:
    Erm, about 120g of bran flakes, with nuts and berries on top and a big bowl of whole milk. Protein shake. 4 Hard Boiled eggs. Tuna (1 tin) and a cup of cous cous. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gone Revising)
    Fixed
    haha, it just looks like 5000cals of grease and re-processed meat!!

no wonder obesity in Scotland is on the rise, its because of this ****

ReputationRep:
    By 5pm I've normally had over 2000. But not today, I didnt get up till midday which I never normally do :| What is the point in this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Varciani)
    WOW. I never thought it'd be that much. I'll have to forget about that then :eek:
    1 slice of bread = 100 calories. So to me a sandwich is around 250 becaue of the butter and jam/chicken/peanut butter/mayo and what ever you put in it.

ReputationRep:
    about 200.

ReputationRep:
    A really big bowl of rice krispies and a glass of pineapple juice

ReputationRep:
    3 plums, an apple, 3 corn on the cobs with butter, bowl of dry branflakes. - about 350 to 400?
    I'm not dieting, I just eat strange things . I'll eat a lot for my main meal this evening.

ReputationRep:
    how much is a bowl of pasta? :confused: ..that, some blueberries and a bite of my bro's choc cake (had to leave the 'i-got-there-before-you-trademark-bite.)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.