Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How does everyone know their calorie intake?! I don't have a bloody notion. Bowl of cereal (chocolate Wheetabix Minis, they are to DIE for!), a small can of tomato soup with a white bread bap cut in half with cheese on top grilled, an apple and a slice of cake (made by moi, so proud ). Any estimates?

ReputationRep:
    1030 exacly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RawJoh1)
    Pretty damn stupid thing to do.
    Its just a four year habit:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jizzabelle)
    3 plums, an apple, 3 corn on the cobs with butter, bowl of dry branflakes. - about 350 to 400?
    I'm not dieting, I just eat strange things . I'll eat a lot for my main meal this evening.
    Branflakes and milk , is around 300 on it's own. Corn on the cob = 150 calories X 3 around 450. Apple = 70 cal , plum = 70 cal X 3 200 cal.

So I'd say around 900 - 1000. Not 350 lol !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Branflakes and milk , is around 300 on it's own. Corn on the cob = 150 calories X 3 around 450. Apple = 70 cal , plum = 70 cal X 3 200 cal.

So I'd say around 900 - 1000. Not 350 lol !
    I said dry branflakes as in..without milk?
    Apple was a small sized royal gala and the corn on the cobs x 3 were about 6cm long each (a larger one cut into smaller pieces) . I know my caloric intake!

ReputationRep:
    400-500ish

ReputationRep:
    1200ish?

ReputationRep:
    I said dry branflakes as in..without milk?
    Apple was a small sized royal gala and the corn on the cobs x 3 were about 6cm long each (a larger one cut into smaller pieces) . I know my caloric intake!
    Sorry . Made a mistake. My bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    Its just a four year habit:dontknow:
    Still stupid. Let's suppose you go to bed at 2am, and don't eat 'til dinnertime at 6pm. That means your body has been starved of nutrients for 16 hours - not good! Plus I'd wager you aren't getting anywhere near as many kcals (or the right sort of kcals) as you ought to be.

It's your life and health though, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloy1)
    This is why you're fat: The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt: Three bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwichs for buns, cheese, bacon and two four-ounce beefs patties.

from 9 posts above.... that looks absolutely disgusting.
    You love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RawJoh1)
    Pretty damn stupid thing to do.
    Not really actually. Once you get used to it, its very good for you to extend your fast until dinner time. Keeps you in SNS all day long, and cuts out unnecessary extra calories.

ReputationRep:
    ~1000

ReputationRep:
    Is that even enough to cover the BMR? Only just I think

ReputationRep:
    Sorry . Made a mistake. My bad.
    Lol it's okay. Sorry, I'm a little obsessed with what I eat and excersise etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Econight)
    In before "OVER 9000"
    OT: erm dunno how much is around 3 glasses of Dr Pepper?
    ******slap*

ReputationRep:
    I don't know. Whatever a can of beans on two pieces of brown bread toast, a cup of tea and a glass of orange juice consists of.

ReputationRep:
    Lol it's okay. Sorry, I'm a little obsessed with what I eat and excersise etc.
    Oh alright , so are you on a diet or anything ?.

ReputationRep:
    250 kcls had just a glass of milk in the morning.. but now going to hve around 1400kcl in the form of 2 pizzas..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    Is that even enough to cover the BMR? Only just I think
    What. 1400. Not for me it's not I need 2000cal to cover it. So I'm trying to eat 3000 a day

ReputationRep:
    Oh alright , so are you on a diet or anything ?.
    I'm not on a diet as such but I control my diet very strictly so I know exactly what I am putting in. At the moment I'm trying to lower my BF% and then gain more muscle.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.