Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dunno ive had apple juice and a tuna and cucumber sandwhich on wholemeal bread... but i dont really know calories lol

ReputationRep:
    Now I've had 3 bowls of cereal, some Doritos with cream cheese, 2 almost raw steaks and another pint of milk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxstace123xx)
    Dunno ive had apple juice and a tuna and cucumber sandwhich on wholemeal bread... but i dont really know calories lol
    xD

It's not a lot to be honest. about 400 - 500 . It's funny how all the girls in here say they've only had less than 1000 and the majority of males say they've had 1000 +. Hmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jizzabelle)
    I'm not on a diet as such but I control my diet very strictly so I know exactly what I am putting in. At the moment I'm trying to lower my BF% and then gain more muscle.
    Oo nice .

If you want any advice feel free to PM me or something. Good luck .

ReputationRep:
    Dunno. I've had 60g of branflakes with semi-skimmed milk, an apple and a prawn salad.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    2 croissants for breakfast, protein shake at around 1pm, just had a thai curry that I made, so not store bought etc.

Probably knocking on around 1200.

ReputationRep:
    2 slices of toast with butter + jam, corn flakes mixed with oats + milk, coffee
    2 twix, 2 cheese sandwiches, apple, banana, 2 cups tea, packet of walkers, 1/4lb cheeseburger + dr pepper, 3 sausage rolls
    Pepparoni pizza

All the junk was eaten while working sand cementing bricks for hours.

Round about 2000 cals so far.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure?
    I had a bowl of oats n more with semi-skimmed milk for breakfast
    Ham salad sandwich on wholemeal bread
    Apple
    Banana
    4 dry crackers

ReputationRep:
    only about 400 so far - a jam roll, handful of peanuts, an apple and a few strawberries. i eat most of my food between 5-11pm though, bad habit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Econight)
    In before "OVER 9000"
    OT: erm dunno how much is around 3 glasses of Dr Pepper?
    Right, this is totally off topic but what's with the "over 9000" thing. I just see it a lot and have no idea :confused:

EDIT: In response to the question: I don't know, however much is in 2 weetabix with strawberries and a chicken salad. I have no idea.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea how to work it out.

Breakfast: 2 slices toast, 3 bits of bacon.

Lunch: 2 peaches, a bag of liquirice

Tea(about to have): birdseye chicken, rice.

+ a few small celebrations, maybe some jelly babies.

Anyone able to give a rough figure ( dont say 'fat' as your figure :awesome: )

ReputationRep:
    950 - 1000. But I'm gonna have pizza for tea :p:

ReputationRep:
    2 eggs, 2 slices of toast, 1 digestive biscuit and 1 back of snack a jacks so I don't know about 600. Only been up for a few hours though, early in the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nessiehibs)
    I have no idea how to work it out.

Breakfast: 2 slices toast, 3 bits of bacon.

Lunch: 2 peaches, a bag of liquirice

Tea(about to have): birdseye chicken, rice.

+ a few small celebrations, maybe some jelly babies.

Anyone able to give a rough figure ( dont say 'fat' as your figure :awesome: )
    Read the nutritional information on packaged food for exact values or go to a site like http://http://www.thecaloriecounter.com/ for guideline amounts for vegatables and fruit etc.

ReputationRep:
    I'm hungry :sad:
    Still just that "not-even-a-handful" of ratatouille for lunch...

How many people are actually telling the truth on here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toxik_apple)
    I'm hungry :sad:
    Still just that "not-even-a-handful" of ratatouille for lunch...

How many people are actually telling the truth on here?
    Most of us. If you're hungry , eat somethin thne, :p:

ReputationRep:
    Probably about 300 so far. I'm going to make myself a nice meal though... fried toast (2 slices should do me I think) with scrambled egg (6 eggs worth).. perhaps add some beans. Calorific. That should do me for the rest of the day.. maybe some 10 calorie soup later and an apple if I get hungry. Anyone any ideas how many calories that'd be in total? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anoif_)
    Right, this is totally off topic but what's with the "over 9000" thing. I just see it a lot and have no idea :confused:

EDIT: In response to the question: I don't know, however much is in 2 weetabix with strawberries and a chicken salad. I have no idea.
    Very geeky reference to dragonball z I see everywhere when vegta says its over 9000. Youtube over 9000

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Altruistic1)
    Probably about 300 so far. I'm going to make myself a nice meal though... fried toast (2 slices should do me I think) with scrambled egg (6 eggs worth).. perhaps add some beans. Calorific. That should do me for the rest of the day.. maybe some 10 calorie soup later and an apple if I get hungry. Anyone any ideas how many calories that'd be in total? :P
    10 calorie soup? woah is that possible lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.