Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hialiya)
    10 calorie soup? woah is that possible lol
    Nobody seems to know about them lol. But yeah - they cost around 42p for a pack of 6 sachets (so very cheap), you just add boiling water and it's made. Not too keen on the other flavours but the tomato soup flavour tastes just like the real thing imo. Chicken is OK if you swing that way.

They sell them in supermarkets such as Morrisons and Tesco. I'm having to buy and make my own food on a low budget (£2-3 per day ideally) so they're serving me well :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wow. No one seems to eat.

Today I'll have had 1400 calories, but I'm in recovery for an ED so I have to. And I'm still mysteriously losing weight, even though I eat more than most people, it seems... Odd.

ReputationRep:
    I've had 548 calories. I'm on a VLCD so lots of lovely shakes..... I'm not hungry and thats because I'm experiencing Ketosis

ReputationRep:
    1100 ... Trying my best not to eat any more lol

ReputationRep:
    Who cares?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    My dump this morning had more than 1400kcal.
    :rofl:

*shrug*

ReputationRep:
    Bowl of ceral, cup of coffee, two sandwhiches 1 cheese and 1 ham, a apple three eggs on two pieces of wholemeal bread and 1 glass of milk.

How many calories I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    scrambled egg on toast (3 eggs and 2 pieces of brown bread,) lunch was a marmite sandwich with prawn cocktail crisps in it, then before dinner i had an apple and half a punnet of grapes, then dinner was lots of chicken with pasta yum yum. god knows how many calories are in all that though? I dont know how some girls on here can survive on so little food! as long as i exercise reguarly i generally eat what i want.

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast was an apple and a bowl of porrige. Lunch was a pre-packaged prawn mayo sanwich, but it tasted rank so I didn't finish the second half of it. Tea was 2 quorn steaks with chips and salad. My snack was a 2 rich tea biscuits.

Haven't a clue how much that is in calories. I tried looking up the calories for an apple, and got variances from 45 - 100 calories, I know it depends on the weight of it, but I really have better things to do than start weighing all my food!

ReputationRep:
    This thread is a bit pointless - it has nothing constructive coming out of it, only people being worried about eating too much/little, or people thinking they should be eating less (which can lead to problems, if someone dieting sees a post saying 'I've had my 800kcal today and am soon to sleep' and (stupidly!) think they should be aiming lower than that...)

To prevent problems I'll close the thread.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm done for the day,,,
    >200g ratatouille
    a few bitesized pieces of chicken, a few bitesized pieces of roast potato, green beans cut to 1/2cm pieces
    1 brownie (fail!)

800kcals?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.