Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else on here mis Popworld? Simon Amstell at his best easily complimented by Miquita Oliva. And to be fair Alexa Chung did a fine job carrying on the tradition of making it as awkward as possible for celebs :woo:

Post your favourite clips here to give everyone a taste of how great it was!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NbwTQu6P78

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzaJoIUV57E

Two of my favourite clips

(if anyone can tell me how to post direct videos from youtube would be much appreciated )

ReputationRep:
    It used to be hilarious in the Amstell era, probably my favourite show. In the Zane era however, it was crap.

ReputationRep:
    I never really got into popworld. It was all about The Pepsi Chart Show!

ReputationRep:
    Simon Amstell :love:. He's great on buzzcocks too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JW92)
    It used to be hilarious in the Amstell era, probably my favourite show. In the Zane era however, it was crap.
    Amstell era was definitly better, but being fair to Chung she had her moments. Zane however...he surely must of been picked just because his (first)name could be the same as Chung's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FootPrints)
    Simon Amstell :love:. He's great on buzzcocks too.
    Ha! definitly!! Although I did read somewhere (I think) that this was either his last season or he has already left the show:confused: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Simon Amstell made that show, him and Miquita worked well together. Popworld was basically done for the day they left.

I heard he's leaving Buzzcocks as well, hope they get someone good to replace him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Ha! definitly!! Although I did read somewhere (I think) that this was either his last season or he has already left the show:confused: :mad:
    Seriously? . First Bill left, now Simon....whatever will i do? :O lol

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't my thing. I do remember getting a Popworld easter egg once though :moon:

ReputationRep:
    When a female presenter signs a contract with T4, it must be in there that they must show their legs at all times.

Mmmmmmmm.

Anyway, what were we talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    When a female presenter signs a contract with T4, it must be in there that they must show their legs at all times.

Mmmmmmmm.

Yes! But no complaints from me :p: I think Alexa Chungs legs had the beating of Miquitas though:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)

Mmmmmmmm.

hahah yes!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.