Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The status on of University of Glasgow's decision on my Track still has not been updated from conditional to unconditional. Utterly annoying.

I contacted them and they said that I had to e-mail my results. So I have done. And they haven't gotten back to me yet. I met my conditions! Letmeindamnit! I'm not really worried about not getting in, because I met the conditions to the T so they can't NOT let me in but I want to know about my accommodation and all that jazz!

Does anyone else who has changed from a conditional to an unconditional know if you get to know about that stuff immediately?

x

ReputationRep:
    I'm an international student from the US, so I don't know if it's just that, but for Cardiff University, I met all my conditions and everything but it still took the admissions staff 15 days to confirm my place after I emailed them with my results. I was actually given my residence and told by email I was made unconditional on August 4th before UCAS updated it on the 5th, so just try not to pay attention to track and more email, because UCAS tends to be slow on the uptake, at least for me.

The wait was annoying but as you have achieved the results I suggest you just be patient then. It sucks but that's the only thing I can think of. Hope you get your first choice accommodation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirstyLikeYeah)
    The status on of University of Glasgow's decision on my Track still has not been updated from conditional to unconditional. Utterly annoying.

I contacted them and they said that I had to e-mail my results. So I have done. And they haven't gotten back to me yet. I met my conditions! Letmeindamnit! I'm not really worried about not getting in, because I met the conditions to the T so they can't NOT let me in but I want to know about my accommodation and all that jazz!

Does anyone else who has changed from a conditional to an unconditional know if you get to know about that stuff immediately?

x
    The universities won't be that quick off the mark! It'll take them at least a few days to sort out accommodation stuff, I didn't apply to Glasgow but I got my accommodation type stuff about a week later. Sometimes Track takes a while to update. Don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirstyLikeYeah)

x

If you've met the conditions, then they can't reject you. I'm sure it will update soon, and we (I got into Glasgow yesterday as well) don't hear about accomodation etc until after A-level results day when they beginning processing the applications. The welcome pack should come in the post in about a week and I don't see why it shouldn't come through for you as well, don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I wouldn't worry if you got the results :P but my offer was changed to Unconditional as soon as I logged onto Track...and I didn't have to send my grades away to them

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.