Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If it looks fine without it, why wear it? Save money, time, and keep your skin in better health.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DamnitJanet)
    If it looks fine without it, why wear it? Save money, time, and keep your skin in better health.
    I look like a clown! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    I look like a clown! :o:
    Lol, in what way?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, in what way?
    Just have very red cheeks! Not just a little bit, but proper clown cheeks without makeup :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roxy ag)
    MAC all the way...you cant fail. 18quid, but it lasts about a year at a time. not bad.
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Just have very red cheeks! Not just a little bit, but proper clown cheeks without makeup :cool:
    Awww, heaps of people wear blusher every day in order to get rosy cheeks!

ReputationRep:
    Awww, heaps of people wear blusher every day in order to get rosy cheeks!
    Ahh I know but it never looks like I've just put blusher on, it's just..bad! It looks more like I've got reeally bad sunburn on my face!

ReputationRep:
    if you are blessed with naturally beautiful skin i would suggest you try a tinted moisturiser. This will make your skin look healthy and glowing but not give the coverage like a foundation. I usethis option for everyday, and my skin looks healthy. I only use a foundation when i really need to.

Make sure you moisturiser everyday in teh morning and before bedtime to keep your skin supple with no dry bits. And leave moisturiser to sink in for atleast 5 mins before applying foundation. Drink plenty of water too this will keep skin from becoming too dry. I have the same problemw ith dry patches i use rimmel makeup atm i use the mineral foundation, the mineral powders are also really good.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I know but it never looks like I've just put blusher on, it's just..bad! It looks more like I've got reeally bad sunburn on my face!
    Try a green-tinted primer instead of foundation. No7 do one and so do L'Oreal in their Studio Secrets range.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smellslikemarmite)
    Try a green-tinted primer instead of foundation. No7 do one and so do L'Oreal in their Studio Secrets range.
    Okay, thanks for the suggestion

ReputationRep:
    I have a similar problem with redness, I have fairly bad rosacea as well as old acne scarring. I use lilly lolo mineral foundation, it gives a nice natural finish while providing really great coverage.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.