Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

boyfriend doesnt like giving oral :( watch

ReputationRep:
    me and my boyfriend were in bed last night and he was going down on me (Hes done this about 5 times before but doesnt do it for long and always comes up with an exuse to stop. I really really enjoy it though but last night he did it for a bit thne refused to carry on but wouldnt say why, he eventualy told me that he doesnt like how it tastes and cant breath properly when doing it.

I got really offended and upset, and imbarrresed, i want him to enjoy doing it, i dont understand why he says i taste funny, im very clean and definetly dont smell, and ive tasted myself and i taste fine it hardly tastes of anything. I dont get what the problem is .. r many guys like this? Were both virgins.

I also find it very unfair because i am always giving him blowjobs and it doesnt seem fair that i get nothing in return.

ReputationRep:
    Seems a bit fishy to me...:awesome:

(pun intended)

ReputationRep:
    You can't force or pressure him into doing anything if he just doesn't want to do it. If you're that bothered, split up with him, or at least stop giving him blowjobs.

ReputationRep:
    Wash your muff. Spray something good-tasting on it. Pour some OJ down your vagina or place slices of pineapple :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you can't force him to do anything, but if you feel strongly about it, talk with him. If you think its unfair, then stop giving him oral. But also, would stopping something out of spite be the way to go? A lot of guys dont like it, its fairly common.

ReputationRep:
    ... also use food/sauce? You can get flavoured things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy1395)
    Don't do it to him, if he isn't going to return the favour. It's only fair.
    Exactly, he'll soon realise that you only get what you give.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by chp89)
    me and my boyfriend were in bed last night and he was going down on me (Hes done this about 5 times before but doesnt do it for long and always comes up with an exuse to stop. I really really enjoy it though but last night he did it for a bit thne refused to carry on but wouldnt say why, he eventualy told me that he doesnt like how it tastes and cant breath properly when doing it.

I got really offended and upset, and imbarrresed, i want him to enjoy doing it, i dont understand why he says i taste funny, im very clean and definetly dont smell, and ive tasted myself and i taste fine it hardly tastes of anything. I dont get what the problem is .. r many guys like this? Were both virgins.

I also find it very unfair because i am always giving him blowjobs and it doesnt seem fair that i get nothing in return.
    Best part of that post. Anyway, deal with it, I am not a massive fan of it either, it's not great fun and it doesn't taste amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chp89)

First off, if he cant breath properly while doing it, tell him not to lean so vigorously in so he can breathe and change his technique a bit, he can sort that bit out. Secondly, im sure you can be the cleanest person in the world but maybe he doesnt know or trust that, if it helps, before he does it you can ask him to clean you in the shower or bath, so he knows for definite it has just been cleaned, also it will be a lot fresher. He has only done it 5 times so far he can get used to it, and if he still complains, then just refuse to give him oral, because im certain it doesnt taste too nice either

ReputationRep:
    Well that kinda sucks (NO pun intended lol), but there's not a lot you can do if he doesn't 'like it'. Hoooowever, seen as you guys are virgins, he might get used to it in time and come to enjoy it, especially after/if you guys have sex. He may also learn some 'technique' and be able to breath while doing it lol
    I wouldn't be offended if I were you, though I do see how it can be embarrassing.
    The last thing you wanna do is be angry with him (not saying you are) - imagine how it would feel if he pressured you into giving him oral sex?
    As for the taste thing, it's true that some guys find it off putting.

ReputationRep:
    Have a wash love.

ReputationRep:
    Hey at least he's tried doing it, if he can't stomach the taste then don't force him to do it because he won't really feel too happy having that pressure put onto him.

I wouldn't just stop giving blowjobs out of spite though.

ReputationRep:
    by a 'lick' from ann summers. they do cherry, bubblegum and strawberry flavour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nanda_R)
    Well that kinda sucks (NO pun intended lol), but there's not a lot you can do if he doesn't 'like it'. Hoooowever, seen as you guys are virgins, he might get used to it in time and come to enjoy it, especially after/if you guys have sex. He may also learn some 'technique' and be able to breath while doing it lol
    I wouldn't be offended if I were you, though I do see how it can be embarrassing.
    The last thing you wanna do is be angry with him (not saying you are) - imagine how it would feel if he pressured you into giving him oral sex?
    As for the taste thing, it's true that some guys find it off putting.
    I think 5 times would be enough to learn if you like or not.

ReputationRep:
    He can't be doing it that right if he can't breathe properly. I dunno, there's a nack to being able to do it and breathe enough at the same time haha, but if he does it a few more times he'll learn

ReputationRep:
    Do you like giving him oral? If no, then don't do it to him, as you would be doing it for his pleasure only but he would not make the same comprimise.

However, if you dont mind giving him oral, then I disagree with the suggestions telling you to stop doing this. Like someone else said, it would be immature for you to stop this act out of spite when you dont mind doing it.

Lots of men and women do not like to give oral sex. It would be unfair to make this an issue; just experiment and find other things he can do just for you, which you are both happy with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chp89)

How the **** have you tasted yourself? :confused:

Some nasty gymnastics going on there...

ReputationRep:
    Gimme a taste and i'll let you know if theres a problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chp89)

OMDZ, you openly admit on the internet that you've tasted your own minge?! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    He's probably trying to tell you that things need freshening up a little down there. :dontknow:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.