Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    How the **** have you tasted yourself? :confused:

Some nasty gymnastics going on there...
    Mate. My thoughts exactly.

Maybe your vagina is oddly shaped. But my bet is you taste like fish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    How the **** have you tasted yourself? :confused:
    Probably just shoved a finger (or two) down her vulva while being wet, I suppose. First, you need to widen the space between the labia minora, then make an intravaginal insertion of digitus medio proximus, for example, and then place it in your oral cavity. By making use of circumvallate papillae you will be able to verify the taste of the vaginal mucus.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    He's doing it WRONG if he cant breathe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    I think 5 times would be enough to learn if you like or not.
    WOW chill out mate, just trying to be helpful. Plus, don't think 5 times is enough tbh especially with someone quite young. Anyways, that's not the point, it's just opinions and everyone is entitled to their own. And I really don't see why you'd feel the need to make a hostile comment about something that wasn't even directed to you. Peace!

ReputationRep:
    Chances are, not to be rude, but there is maybe a taste/clenliness problem down there you probably cant tell because you never like, have all your senses burried literally into it. Have a look on the internet for some feminine sanitary products, and its nothing to be ashamed about

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to tell you this but your boyfriend is gay. 100% homo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nanda_R)
    WOW chill out mate, just trying to be helpful. Plus, don't think 5 times is enough tbh especially with someone quite young. Anyways, that's not the point, it's just opinions and everyone is entitled to their own. And I really don't see why you'd feel the need to make a hostile comment about something that wasn't even directed to you. Peace!
    lol I wasn't having a go, settle down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    OMDZ, you openly admit on the internet that you've tasted your own minge?! :rofl:
    Grow up. At least OP recognises that it's only fair to have checked herself before expecting her boyfriend to go down there.

OP, if you're clean and don't notice an offensive smell yourself (and have ruled out the chance of any infections like thrush or BV) then perhaps you can't really help how your boyfriend feels. It may just be the pheromones you give off, your personal scent, that he doesn't like and that can't be helped. Or he could just not like doing it in general- if he says he can't breath then there may be issues with technique. Tell him to focus on the clitoris, then his nose should be clear to breath?!

If he's adamant that he doesn't like it, then you're going to have to decide whether you can live without it- can you be satisfied with him sorting you out in other ways?

ReputationRep:
    Breath mints?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Seems a bit fishy to me...:awesome:

(pun intended)
    lol so funny :p: :p:

Its not so much the taste, it tends to be the smell. Try doing 69 then its alot easier.

ReputationRep:
    make a deal with him...you say "i do you only then you do me"
    so you're both happy

ReputationRep:
    ali g, you sucked off a horse. haha

ReputationRep:
    Some guys just don't like it, mine doesn't. It's kinda unfair to expect him to do it if he doesn't like it - I doubt you're unhygenic down there, but some guys will find the taste okay and some won't. Like how some people like baked beans and some people really really don't. Get him to make it up to you in other ways :yes: refusing him blowjobs just because he doesn't like to do it seems a little unfair.

ReputationRep:
    Just stop giving him oral completely

If he can't be bothered to put up with a little discomfort to pleasure you then why should you make an effort for him? It makes sense.

Stop giving him blowjobs and trust me, he will come round.

Gl
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DougLTFC)
    Exactly, he'll soon realise that you only get what you give.
    Why are you encouraging such behaviour?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't get how a straight guy couldn't like giving oral to a girl tbh. I love it, probably more than getting anything in return :p:

ReputationRep:
    sour milk and coins

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's kissed her after going down on her and thats why she tasted it? I dunno :dontknow:

Also is he doing it under the covers? which could explain possibly why he can't breathe haha. Tell him that his **** doesn't taste perfect either but you enjoy making him feel good. If you don't have an infection and have good clean hygeine then i don't see how it can be such an awful ordeal. I think he's just being lazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    I don't get how a straight guy couldn't like giving oral to a girl tbh. I love it, probably more than getting anything in return :p:
    from the look of your profile pic you've had her pussy on your forehead. you're doing it wrong

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.