Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    I've had quite a few partners too, but I've never gone away not feeling satisfied, hence why I said that you're possibly sleeping with the wrong blokes. Your boyfriend sounds a bit oodd though - my boyfriend doesn't count it as good sex unless he's made me really happy.
    Agreed. With you and your boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    cba reading thread, if you're un shaven - shave.

and lol at tasting yourself

(Original post by Malkmus)
    How childish. If he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it. It doesn't make him a bad person or a selfish one. It's not like he's doing it to be spiteful. I don't understand why people have the expectancy that their partner should do the equal of what they themselves are prepared to do. Sex is meant to be enjoyable for both parties and not everyone has the same likes and dislikes.
    I don't like veg or water but I eat it and drink it. Why? Becase im a man :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Stop giving him oral then, if you do.

I didn't even read the OP.

ReputationRep:
    Gutted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam656)
    I don't like veg or water but I eat it and drink it. Why? Becase im a man :woo:
    Somewhat irrelevant, no?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he prefers rimming?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Seems a bit fishy to me...:awesome:

(pun intended)
    lmao, if only i could rep

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    How the **** have you tasted yourself? :confused:

Some nasty gymnastics going on there...
    you stick your fingers in, take it out and taste
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    What on Earth is the poor boy doing to make it hard to breathe? Seriously.

I understand the whole 'you're not doing it right unless your eyelashes are wet' thing but not being able to breathe is a serious issue. His technique is obviously off and not being able to breathe will generally kill the mood and could be why he's making excuses - to make up for his complete and utter fail.

ReputationRep:
    Sigh at people thinking relationships should be an eye for an eye.

How about try using a wash for your private areas, or having sex after a shower, or shaving?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachael-69)
    most men are like that they want the blow job but dont want to lick you out and if they do they dont do it for long but would moan if you stopped sucking them off. same with sex as soon as he has finished thats it. when it comes to sex most men are very selfish as long as there satisifed they dont care and us women are left laying there thinking hmm is that it?
    I used to think this. Then I met my boyfriend.

To the OP:

I'd suggest having a romantic shower or bath together before you go to bed. In my experience that seriously improves it, you'll relax more because you feel clean and he will feel clean too. It might make him more inclined to go down on you, and you on him.

ReputationRep:
    Well bullying him into doing it by withholding blowjobs isnt a very mature approach. If hes tried it 5 times and not enjoyed it everytime but still kept trying for your sake i'd say hes being very accomodating. I dont think most girls would do the same with regards to anal.

Not having any experience performing felacio on a man i dont have any first hand experinece but i presume (with the exception of swallowing) its a more pleasant experience than performing oral on a woman considering the lack of hairs, juices and fanny farts. So give him a break, alot of guys dont find it that nice and many will just refuse outright.

Is it possible that its just the wrong time in your cycle? My ex used to taste a little sweaty/coiny for a while after she'd had her period. The taste and smell changes throughout the month.

Also ive heard a pH neutral cleaning solution is the best for down there (is there one called FemFresh or something? there was a rather amusing advertising campaign on TV a while back)

EDIT: just read this back and realised how graphic that was. Apologies if anyone is still eating their dinner :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    How the **** have you tasted yourself? :confused:

Some nasty gymnastics going on there...
    Hypermobility much?

ReputationRep:
    chuck his motherflucking ass, all guys should eat vagina

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Hypermobility much?

Not like that...

ReputationRep:
    have a shave and buy some cherry flavoured lube. they'll be no excuses then! :top:

ReputationRep:
    Posting here will do absolutely nothing. Talk to your boyfriend ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Seems a bit fishy to me...:awesome:

(pun intended)
    rep + :awesome:

I hate to say it but some guys just don't like it.

Same as some girls hate giving head.

Either you have to learnt to live with it, or if it bothers you that much, move on and find someone else.

I had an ex who hated doing it, but current bf loves it. Men vary in their likes and dislikes, just as women do

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.