Turn on thread page Beta

boyfriend doesnt like giving oral :( watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schmokie Dragon)
    As for taste - just because he doesn't like it that doesn't mean he's somehow accusing you of being dirty or whatever. I don't like the taste of seamen but that doesn't mean my boyfriend is unclean. I don't like beansprouts. That's life.
    http://debtorby.typepad.com/photos/u...ailors_1_1.jpg

I agree, seamen have terrible taste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Then by the same token, how many guys do you think have tasted their genitalia?
    I know, its a universal question. Though I don't think it's possible for a man to physically taste his own penis, haha. But when concerning his own semen. This is pretty taboo too, but I've known guys that had tasted it once just to know what it was like, and hated it.

But at least they know what the girl is getting into.

ReputationRep:
    I never understand all this "stop giving him blowjobs" ********. If he doesnt like doing it and you dont mind giving him head then whats the problem? :dontknow: That doesnt mean you should punish him for something that he cant help. If you think like that you seem too immature to be having sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floofy)
    I know, its a universal question. Though I don't think it's possible for a man to physically taste his own penis, haha. But when concerning his own semen. This is pretty taboo too, but I've known guys that had tasted it once just to know what it was like, and hated it.

But at least they know what the girl is getting into.
    Well if I receive any complaints in the future, I'll consider giving it a go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    http://debtorby.typepad.com/photos/u...ailors_1_1.jpg

I agree, seamen have terrible taste.
    Lol.

I knew that was going to happen.

*edits*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schmokie Dragon)
    Lol.

I knew that was going to happen.

*edits*
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    your vagina probably tastes like a loaf of hovis due to an agressive yeast infection !!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Are you serious?!
    From what I can interpret, you seem to be suggesting that it is normal to taste yourself and that everyone does it, whereas I have never (and certainly don't intend to) stick my fingers inside me and then put them in my mouth.
    I'm certainly not suggesting it's a routine thing that everyone should do. The point is, if a girl is going to complain about their boyfriend not giving head, then they should at least know what their boyfriend has to taste/smell down there. If it's rank then it'd be pretty nasty to say 'yeah well, do it or i'll refuse to give you anything back'. And to be honest, in my experience, unless a guy has poor personal hygiene, the smell and taste is unlikely to be as bad as a girl who has a strong scent/poor hygiene/some sort of infection, because... well, it's mostly on the outside and very different to female anatomy.
    Your first response (which was pretty much 'LOL U SED U TASTED URSELF HAHA') wasn't constructive and in my opinion, immature.

ReputationRep:
    in general a womans va jay jay looks kind of disturbing relative to our own twig and beries.but the good news is You can get anyone to do literally anything in sex depending on how good you can turn them on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chp89)
    ...and ive tasted myself and i taste fine it hardly tastes of anything...
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    you've err...tasted yourself?

bored much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imorose)
    I'm certainly not suggesting it's a routine thing that everyone should do. The point is, if a girl is going to complain about their boyfriend not giving head, then they should at least know what their boyfriend has to taste/smell down there. If it's rank then it'd be pretty nasty to say 'yeah well, do it or i'll refuse to give you anything back'. And to be honest, in my experience, unless a guy has poor personal hygiene, the smell and taste is unlikely to be as bad as a girl who has a strong scent/poor hygiene/some sort of infection, because... well, it's mostly on the outside and very different to female anatomy.
    Your first response (which was pretty much 'LOL U SED U TASTED URSELF HAHA') wasn't constructive and in my opinion, immature.
    Well we can't all be as mature as you, can we?

ReputationRep:
    how have you tasted yourself?

(Original post by ttx)
    If it's about taste it could be your diet that's making it taste bad, try altering what you eat and see if that makes a difference. Alternatively he could use a dental dam or a flavoured condom ?
    whats a dental dam?
    and how would a flavoured condom help?

ReputationRep:
    OP, if I offer you oral what's in it for me? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chp89)
    I also find it very unfair because i am always giving him blowjobs and it doesnt seem fair that i get nothing in return.
    Well i do like going down on women, so come on over?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    whats a dental dam?
    and how would a flavoured condom help?

cut open a flavoured condom, that gives a rectangle of flavoured latex, perfect for a guy to use if he doesn't like the taste , its what my bf does
    a dental dam is exactly the same but already in a rectangle and larger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ourlastmemory)
    Some guys just don't like it, mine doesn't. It's kinda unfair to expect him to do it if he doesn't like it - I doubt you're unhygenic down there, but some guys will find the taste okay and some won't. Like how some people like baked beans and some people really really don't. Get him to make it up to you in other ways :yes: refusing him blowjobs just because he doesn't like to do it seems a little unfair.
    Indeed. I've said this before, and I'll say it again: it is no more inherently reasonable to deny your boyfriend fellatio because he refuses to perform cunnilingus than to deny him penetration because he refuses to let you roger him with a twelve-inch synthetic phallus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsa_89)
    That's really funny.

May I put it in my sig?
    Knock yourself out.

ReputationRep:
    dump him. go out with me.:p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.