Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

boyfriend doesnt like giving oral :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    aha, I can't believe some of these post's, it's like something of failblog.org
    I know there's alot of guys who don't like licking out, personally I'm the opposite, I can't stand getting a blowjob, but I love licking girls out
    each to their own I guess.

EDIT: and to all these guys saying they want you instead of your anti-oral partner: have you even seen the OP...

ReputationRep:
    You can't pressurise your boyfriend to do anything he doesn't want to do. Just live with it! You can orgasm/get pleasure from other things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chp89)
    me and my boyfriend were in bed last night and he was going down on me (Hes done this about 5 times before but doesnt do it for long and always comes up with an exuse to stop. I really really enjoy it though but last night he did it for a bit thne refused to carry on but wouldnt say why, he eventualy told me that he doesnt like how it tastes and cant breath properly when doing it.

I got really offended and upset, and imbarrresed, i want him to enjoy doing it, i dont understand why he says i taste funny, im very clean and definetly dont smell, and ive tasted myself and i taste fine it hardly tastes of anything. I dont get what the problem is .. r many guys like this? Were both virgins.

I also find it very unfair because i am always giving him blowjobs and it doesnt seem fair that i get nothing in return.

Don't think anyone has mentioned so far... You can get 'dental dams' think there called :confused: for men givin girls oral, it like covers it a bit, so it's like givin him a BJ with a condom on. He couldn't complain about a lot then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Indeed. I've said this before, and I'll say it again: it is no more inherently reasonable to deny your boyfriend fellatio because he refuses to perform cunnilingus than to deny him penetration because he refuses to let you roger him with a twelve-inch synthetic phallus.
    I agree, but all men should at least try both of those things.

(Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
    Not having any experience performing felacio on a man i dont have any first hand experinece but i presume (with the exception of swallowing) its a more pleasant experience than performing oral on a woman considering the lack of hairs, juices and fanny farts. So give him a break, alot of guys dont find it that nice and many will just refuse outright.
    actually it isn't any more pleasant. I enjoy giving both, but they're about the same in levels of pleasantry.
    I can't say i've noticed pubes as an issue with women, and not much of one with men except when paying attention to his balls.
    I find juices slightly more pleasant with women because mostly all you can taste is spit and they have a very mild taste, whereas precum and *** you tend to notice more as they're not constant and taste stronger.
    I've never had a woman fanny fart on me during oral either, however I have had a bloke actually fart.
    then to balance it out, your face gets hotter giving to women and it's slightly harder to breathe with men, plus if you start laughing you run the risk of choking yourself, and if you want to talk dirty you either have to sound like a tard with a **** in your mouth or stop what you're doing.

(Original post by Schmokie Dragon)
    I don't like beansprouts. That's life.
    you don't like beansprouts?! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    you don't like beansprouts?! :woo:
    Not really. Just boring little sacks of water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skye333)
    Don't think anyone has mentioned so far... You can get 'dental dams' think there called :confused: for men givin girls oral, it like covers it a bit, so it's like givin him a BJ with a condom on. He couldn't complain about a lot then
    This is a good point. A dental dam is essentially a sheet of latex that more than covers that ladies yoohoo. You can use them for all sorts of things that require a protective sheet of latex (I'll let you think about that one) and if you don't have one, you can make one by cutting a condom open. Certainly stops the taste problem, esp if you get flavoured ones!

ReputationRep:
    lol at the thought of pulling out a dental dam, mood killer or what...

ReputationRep:
    This is the best advice I've ever had. Tit for tat.

You do a something for him and he does something for you

Otherwise he doesn't get anything
    It's pretty simple, imagine if you hated giving him a blow job, I'm sure he'd want you to at least tryy.

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't really taste of anything if he's only down there for a quick bit. If it does, may want to check for a bladder infection as there shouldn't be any smell, contrary to what people think.
    If there's no problem and he's still an ass, get a new bf as he seems to be a taker and not a giver.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.