Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone, i am thinking of applying for a course at Lincoln university for 2010 but the course i want to do is based at the Riseholme park campus/area. Is this close to the main university or is it a college kind of addition? would also be nice to hear from anyone who has studied a course relating to Animal management and welfare. Thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    its 3 miles away from the city center and the other campus's, it isnt far but it sometimes feels like its out in the sticks , if you do an animal based course 99% of your lectures are there, there is a regular bus throughout the week during lecture times and like one bus into town then one back at the weekends
    its not a college but the uni owns the college and they share some of the facilities but things like the acomadation are seperate, the campus is called Riseholme Park whereas the college that shares the campus is Riseholme college, most people dont realise there is a difference lol

hope that helps, feel free to ask myself or tittch any questions, lol im sure she wont mind me volunteering her name :-p xx

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.