Turn on thread page Beta

Should I make a move ?? watch

Basically ive been single for a couple of months now i wasn't really intending on looking for anyone before going off to uni this september. However, there was this one guy at my school ball who im friends with i don't know him amazingly well, however from what ive seen so far he seems like one of the most amazing guys i know and all my friends seem to agree).

Thing is i dont know whether to tell him how i feel seeing as uni term is going to start and we're both going off to different unis. But there's something inside me thats telling me this could work. I have a feeling he may like me too but he's been on holiday so we haven't had much of a chance to talk and get to know one another.

Im just confused don't really know what to do.
    Any advice would be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to him when he gets back from holiday or if he is back of holiday now, strike up a conversation and see where you go with that. If you get some good vibes, maybe ask to meet up. Keep it casual and see how you feel at the end of that.

Obviously there is the whole uni situation coming up soon, i wouldnt let this dictate to you how you go about things, as you dont know what will happen etc.

ReputationRep:
    When you can talk to him. Keep the relationship light until you're sure what you want.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.