Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls!! How would YOU like to be aproached by guys in a club??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    To any females out there!!!

how would you like to be aproached in a club by a guy??

compliments??? chat up lines???

what??

Ok ok ok so girls dont like to be aproached lol....what about in a bar?? rather than a club??

ReputationRep:
    OK this will be radical.....and I realise you may not have the skill to pull it off, but...

wait...

try, "Hi, I'm Doozboy", and hold out your hand.

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhhhh kl.....something diffirent maybe?? lol

ReputationRep:
    say this "wanna know what your friend smells like?" Then hold out two fingers under her knows. Guaranteed to get a slap in the face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    say this "wanna know what your friend smells like?" Then hold out two fingers under her nose. Guaranteed to get a slap in the face.
    corrected.

But so not original.

OP - Just introduce yourself, get talking. etc

ReputationRep:
    Punch me in the kidneys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    corrected.

But so not original.

OP - Just introduce yourself, get talking. etc
    haha thats like the worst typo ever. Im ashamed :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    ok i think these are good keep them coming lol...any more violent ones??? always welcome hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    haha thats like the worst typo ever. Im ashamed :ashamed:
    hehe :P sorry pal.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't wana be approached. I go to clubs to dance not to pull

I do make this really obvious by the way I dance though :dance:

ReputationRep:
    I go clubbing to have fun with my friends not to be harassed and touched inappropriately! When will men learn this?

ReputationRep:
    Just be polite and introduce yourself maybe offer to buy a drink (not spiked with rohypnol preferably)

Also contrary to popular belief girls don't really like it if you dance up behind them and start rubbing your package against their leg. Shocking i know.

ReputationRep:
    Search function please, thank ya. This thread has been done to absolute death.

ReputationRep:
    The best possible thing you could do (in my opinion) is just come over and introduce yourself. No silly chat up lines or silly comments, or generic recycled compliments, just a nice 'Hi I'm X how you doing?' with a nice smile and no perving.

ReputationRep:
    i really hope you dance like that haha!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doozboy)
    To any females out there!!!

how would you like to be aproached in a club by a guy??

compliments??? chat up lines???

what??

Ok ok ok so girls dont like to be aproached lol....what about in a bar?? rather than a club??
    are you nr st andrews??

ReputationRep:
    no i am not near st andrews lol i was in st andrews yesterday!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by santeria)
    I go clubbing to have fun with my friends not to be harassed and touched inappropriately! When will men learn this?
    Since when does that have anything to do with approaching a person in a bar?

ReputationRep:
    I remember one guy came over to me wearing a pink tutu and waving a wand, and offered to grant me a wish. Original, and it worked. But then I like quirky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by santeria)
    Oh **** off loads of girls go clubbing to get laid. You're precious, golden, inaccessible pussy is really not going to put off your average guy - you ain't special.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.