Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls!! How would YOU like to be aproached by guys in a club??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    Oh **** off loads of girls go clubbing to get laid. You're precious, golden, inaccessible pussy is really not going to put off your average guy - you ain't special.
    Well said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by santeria)
    I go clubbing to have fun with my friends not to be harassed and touched inappropriately! When will men learn this?
    Probably when sluts start giving into the groping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    haha thats like the worst typo ever. Im ashamed :ashamed:
    lol.. off topic.. come on you soooooopaaaa

ReputationRep:
    Oh **** off loads of girls go clubbing to get laid. You're precious, golden, inaccessible pussy is really not going to put off your average guy - you ain't special.
    I agree with a less blunt version of this. The post before this should have a "only applicable if you aren't attractive" tag.

ReputationRep:
    hahahah that's another great comment!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilage_idoit)
    hahahah that's another great comment!
    Yea it works on several levels.

I included a wrong "you're" as I've seen so many wrong uses of that word today and it indicates retardness IMO. But no-one picked up on it.

Now your all aware.

(Original post by santeria)
    I go clubbing to have fun with my friends not to be harassed and touched inappropriately! When will men learn this?
    Us men can't dance, we go to clubs for one reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmers1990)
    Punch me in the kidneys.
    How hard? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    haha classic

ReputationRep:
    If I was single, I'd like a guy to come up to me, break the ice by saying something cute/funny/witty (BUT NO CHAT UP LINES/CHEESE/SMARM), intrduce himself, and then offer to buy me a drink.

ReputationRep:
    OK this will be radical.....and I realise you may not have the skill to pull it off, but...

wait...

try, "Hi, I'm Doozboy", and hold out your hand.
    a guy held his hand out before to me and i was really taken aback..i thought it was too formal for the environment..!

ReputationRep:
    smile from across the room..come over and say hi..compliment me but not in a cheesy way..buy me a drink..and if you're gonna dance with me..DON'T be sleazy about it..!

ReputationRep:
    shy smiles ftw
    no aggressive behaviour
    furtive glances!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *TheSweetestDrug*)
    smile from across the room..come over and say hi..compliment me but not in a cheesy way..buy me a drink..and if you're gonna dance with me..DON'T be sleazy about it..!
    Yada yada yada do this do that....wtf is this?

If one of you girls is lucky enough to get approached by me in a club it will be on my terms and I will do what I want. You don't like it? Then I'll give some other girl the greatest night of her life. BUY YOU A DRINK?? BUY YOUR OWN ******* DRINK I EARNED THIS MONEY ***** - YOU AREN'T A HOOKER ARE YOU?

I swear feminism has made you girls into ****** pristine princess dictators and men into pussies.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest?

He has to be hot.

Like Alexander Skarsgard genetically melded with Gabriel Aubry.

With good hair and shoes.

And at least 6'3".

Because that's the only way I would connect with a man I'd never met before, in a room full of drunk people, where its too loud to have a decent conversation, and my shoes are far too high to make an effective escape. Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmers1990)
    Punch me in the kidneys.
    That's how chavs work. For chavs to show a girl that they like her they hit her.

ReputationRep:
    Smile and say hi how are you doing! Simple!

ReputationRep:
    I read a (probably utterly ****) article that said a poll revealed that most women who got to clubs to meet guys would like a guy to come up and say, in a completely believale, cut-the-BS kind of way:

'i know its very forward of me but I'll regret it for the rest of the night if I dont say it: You are by far the most attractive woman here and I can't keep my eyes off you... etc etc"

(or words to that effect.) I reckon it would work quite often if the guy was attractive enough and did it with enough assertiveness and in a genuinely honest way.

ReputationRep:
    Yada yada yada do this do that....wtf is this?

If one of you girls is lucky enough to get approached by me in a club it will be on my terms and I will do what I want. You don't like it? Then I'll give some other girl the greatest night of her life. BUY YOU A DRINK?? BUY YOUR OWN ******* DRINK I EARNED THIS MONEY ***** - YOU AREN'T A HOOKER ARE YOU?

I swear feminism has made you girls into ****** pristine princess dictators and men into pussies.
    i'm not a f*****g feminist..and OP asked how i'd like to be approached so i told him..and 'lucky' is not the word i'd use to describe a girl who gets approached by you..
    no i'm not a f*****g hooker but believe me darling if i was, you couldn't pay me enough to sleep with you..!pussy sums '''boys'' like you up pretty well btw..!
    ps:what the f**k is 'yada'?

ReputationRep:
    Just go up to them and say "hello my name is [insert name here] What's yours?" If she tells you her name, you may continue a conversation, buy her a drink, maybe dance with her. If she looks at you like a piece of s**t on her shoe, vomits or laughs then she is either not interested or not in any fit state to be approached by men.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.