Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls!! How would YOU like to be aproached by guys in a club??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    I wouldn't wana be approached. I go to clubs to dance not to pull

I do make this really obvious by the way I dance though http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...lies/dance.gif
    Me too! :dancing:

Main aim is to dance and have a laugh with my mates. I would mind being chatted to by guys. I've started/been involved with friendly conversations in queues and at the bar before, with both guys and girls, so if a guy wanted to 'approach' me, he could just chat to me at the bar and ask if I'm having a good night or if I'd like a dance, maybe compliment what I'm wearing, maybe have a mutual laugh at the people in fancy dress/naked/dressed sluttishly. :dontknow:

Just don't approach my arse with your **** and you'll probably get a decent reaction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *TheSweetestDrug*)
    i'm not a f*****g feminist..and OP asked how i'd like to be approached so i told him..and 'lucky' is not the word i'd use to describe a girl who gets approached by you..
    no i'm not a f*****g hooker but believe me darling if i was, you couldn't pay me enough to sleep with you..!pussy sums '''boys'' like you up pretty well btw..!
    ps:what the f**k is 'yada'?
    Well said! What an absolute idiot he was... We are just answering the question!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Well said! What an absolute idiot he was... We are just answering the question!
    thank you..!he's such a p***k..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mata)
    To be honest?

He has to be hot.

Like Alexander Skarsgard genetically melded with Gabriel Aubry.

With good hair and shoes.

And at least 6'3".

Because that's the only way I would connect with a man I'd never met before, in a room full of drunk people, where its too loud to have a decent conversation, and my shoes are far too high to make an effective escape. Yes.
    LOL

Do you look like Megan Fox? Why would such a man go for an "average Joe" like you? Some girls think too highly of themselves. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *TheSweetestDrug*)
    thank you..!he's such a p***k..!
    Wouldn't worry yourself too much. He's not worth bothering over. Guys like him will end up with people just as thick as themselves!

ReputationRep:
    Some girls go to pull, some go to dance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    I wouldn't wana be approached. I go to clubs to dance not to pull

I do make this really obvious by the way I dance though :dance:
    loads of girls i know are just the complete opposite about this..
    haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
    I read a (probably utterly ****) article that said a poll revealed that most women who got to clubs to meet guys would like a guy to come up and say, in a completely believale, cut-the-BS kind of way:

'i know its very forward of me but I'll regret it for the rest of the night if I dont say it: You are by far the most attractive woman here and I can't keep my eyes off you... etc etc"

(or words to that effect.) I reckon it would work quite often if the guy was attractive enough and did it with enough assertiveness and in a genuinely honest way.
    Thats a little heavy for the first thing he utters out of his mouth, don't you think, I mean where do you go from there? It would sort of throw me, which perhaps is the point. Perhaps if he confidently and assertively said it with a sense of irony (not that fussed about looks tbh).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    True and the same applies to guys...:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    True but almost every girl claims to go to a club to dance. If that was the case, this country's night clubs wouldn't be filled with so many ****s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by santeria)
    I go clubbing to have fun with my friends not to be harassed and touched inappropriately! When will men learn this?
    i find this very hard to believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    Yada yada yada do this do that....wtf is this?

If one of you girls is lucky enough to get approached by me in a club it will be on my terms and I will do what I want. You don't like it? Then I'll give some other girl the greatest night of her life. BUY YOU A DRINK?? BUY YOUR OWN ******* DRINK I EARNED THIS MONEY ***** - YOU AREN'T A HOOKER ARE YOU?

I swear feminism has made you girls into ****** pristine princess dictators and men into pussies.
    sorry buddy, I have to agree with the girls here. Having noticed today that every other post youve made is basically just a story bragging about your countless sexual conquests it does give the impression youre desperately trying to compensate for something.

If you genuinely did have the charisma and charm to woo %50 of girls you meet (was that the statistic, i can't remember?) you'd surely have the social awareness to realise that bragging like you do here is making you look like a desperate little loser?

ReputationRep:
    sorry buddy, I have to agree with the girls here. Having noticed today that every other post youve made is basically just a story bragging about your countless sexual conquests it does give the impression youre desperately trying to compensate for something.

If you genuinely did have the charisma and charm to woo %50 of girls you meet (was that the statistic, i can't remember?) you'd surely have the social awareness to realise that bragging like you do here is making you look like a desperate little loser?
    Yea cos my e-persona is obviously a true reflection of me in real life. :rolleyes:

Brah I couldn't give a **** what you or anyone thinks - its this, along with an attractive appearance and lots of experience that makes me attractive. You can come to the Printworks in Manc anytime and watch me work.

ReputationRep:
    Yea cos my e-persona is obviously a true reflection of me in real life. :rolleyes:

Brah I couldn't give a **** what you or anyone thinks - its this, along with an attractive appearance and lots of experience that makes me attractive. You can come to the Printworks in Manc anytime and watch me work.
    I went to the hard rock cafe last night, full of ****s

ReputationRep:

lol what is an e-persona? Why would you make an account on a website and act out some character that isnt you? i dont see what the purpose in that would be at all.

And 'brah' if I lived in Manchester I really, honestly would call you on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho0101)
    LOL

Do you look like Megan Fox? Why would such a man go for an "average Joe" like you? Some girls think too highly of themselves. :rolleyes:
    No, I don't look like Megan Fox. She's white. I'm not vain, but I've pulled guys as hot as that in the past and its my standard for a 'random pull'. With a boyfriend, its less about looks because you actually have to live with the guy's personality day to day. Looks come second to sense of humour, charisma etc.

BUT

On a night out, looks take the cake because flirting with/dancing with/pulling a man on a night out is mostly about looks, and its nice to have a good memory of the face. And in any case, nobody puts on a cute outfit, heels and does their hair just to waste it on, as you put it, an "average Joe".

Edit: I realise I sound odd saying that, but its true! I believe if a girl has self esteem and values herself, she creates standards that she's happy with and that will leave her feeling good about herself after the pull has happened.

ReputationRep:
    i just grope them a bit no point listening to what girls want they dunno what they want anyway!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol what is an e-persona? Why would you make an account on a website and act out some character that isnt you? i dont see what the purpose in that would be at all.

And 'brah' if I lived in Manchester I really, honestly would call you on that.
    No, its just that online there are no real rules, and most ppl. are anonymous, so I don't have to bother being all nice and tread on eggshells...I can just say what I feel, which some ppl dismiss as chauvenistic or whatever - but is actually the truth.

And if you really wanted yo you could get the train up here - then you could tell all the ppl on this forum what a lej I actually am.

ReputationRep:
    So then ... do you like Rohypnol then? You seem to take it quite well.

ReputationRep:
    Hey baby, that dress would look even better on my bedroom floor :hubba:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.