Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been considering a full fringe for quite a while but I can't decide so I thought I'd ask in here. I look roughly like this

(sorry if that goes huge)
    Would it suit me?

ReputationRep:
    I think your current hairstyle suits the shape of your face. Not sure how a fringe would look but it's not like you need it to hide a massive forehead or anything. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malkmus)
    I think your current hairstyle suits the shape of your face. Not sure how a fringe would look but it's not like you need it to hide a massive forehead or anything. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
    agreed

if you got a straight across fringe, I think you'd suit a more whispy light one, though.
    I find they're a bit of a pain to be honest..

ReputationRep:
    I think a more defined side fringe would suit you better with maybe some layers at the top. Just my opinion though.

ReputationRep:
    I personally think the fringe would suit you! I think your face is long enough to suit a thick blunt fringe.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it would suit you.

ReputationRep:
    I think a heavy side fringe would look better
    Your hair looks like it has a natural wave in it, so a blunt fringe might be quite high maintainance. I reckon something like this would look nice -

Admittedly not the best photo of the girl, but you get the idea.

Yours would obvs go in the opposite direction as your parting is on the other side

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.