Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been considering a full fringe for quite a while but I can't decide so I thought I'd ask in here. I look roughly like this

(sorry if that goes huge)
    Would it suit me?

ReputationRep:
    I think your current hairstyle suits the shape of your face. Not sure how a fringe would look but it's not like you need it to hide a massive forehead or anything. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malkmus)
    I think your current hairstyle suits the shape of your face. Not sure how a fringe would look but it's not like you need it to hide a massive forehead or anything. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
    agreed

if you got a straight across fringe, I think you'd suit a more whispy light one, though.
    I find they're a bit of a pain to be honest..

ReputationRep:
    I think a more defined side fringe would suit you better with maybe some layers at the top. Just my opinion though.

ReputationRep:
    I personally think the fringe would suit you! I think your face is long enough to suit a thick blunt fringe.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it would suit you.

ReputationRep:
    I think a heavy side fringe would look better
    Your hair looks like it has a natural wave in it, so a blunt fringe might be quite high maintainance. I reckon something like this would look nice -

Admittedly not the best photo of the girl, but you get the idea.

Yours would obvs go in the opposite direction as your parting is on the other side

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.