Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the difference between institutional issues and implementation issues? Watch

ReputationRep:
    "but faces implementation issues, which is linked to institutional issues"
    Can you help to differentiate between the two?

ReputationRep:
    I'd interpret that as "...faces difficulties in carrying out the project, due to underlying issues inherent in the business", or something similar. Does that seem to fit in with the context?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    I'd interpret that as "...faces difficulties in carrying out the project, due to underlying issues inherent in the business", or something similar. Does that seem to fit in with the context?
    Assume that i have to write a paragraph on institutional issues and another on implementation issues. Now on what basis can you differentiate between the terms?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssadi)
    Assume that i have to write a paragraph on institutional issues and another on implementation issues. Now on what basis can you differentiate between the terms?
    I wouldn't look to change my earlier answer, unless you can tell me what these issues are supposed to relate to...

Institutional = general issues relating to the organisation
    Implementation = specific issues relating to the project/proposal being considered

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.