Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cousto)
    i'm thinking this now as the input i got from my PS comments on a lack of work experience and is saying you done a certain activity to try and strengthen your weaker skills a no?
    Who said that and what did you have at the time?

Your PS is about selling yourself. Don't write anything negative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Who said that and what did you have at the time?

Your PS is about selling yourself. Don't write anything negative.
    one of the ps helpers i've put the things i have done so far this summer and what i'm going to do which right now is working with people with learning disabilities next week i start the leadership thing i'll be doing the entire year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cousto)
    one of the ps helpers i've put the things i have done so far this summer and what i'm going to do which right now is working with people with learning disabilities next week i start the leadership thing i'll be doing the entire year
    They don't want a list. They want to hear about why it was worth doing and what you gained from it.

ReputationRep:
    hi i just wanted to know i live in london borough of sutton and i am from a non selective state school and my school recieved a prospectus about the EMDP programme does this mean that my borough is now eligible for the EMDP Programme?
    Thanks for the help

ReputationRep:
    Applicant For Kings & Soton 6 - year.

ReputationRep:
    applying to southampton this year to.

*fingers crossed*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.