Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied late to Kings college, and as a result it is very unlikely i would have gotten any accommodation so ive got a room at East Central house (UNITE) ...Has anyone got any insider information on it and what its like or lived there before? Or is anyone due to be living there this september aswell?
    Im a bit worried that because my flatmates wont necessarily be at the same uni as me the social side wont be as good? or it will be harder to be part o the uni?
    Any advice please!!
    x

ReputationRep:
    I am in a similar situation! I am starting King's this year and will also be living at East Central House. I don't know too much about it and I am also a bit worried about being in halls that are not part of the university. On the other hand, King's did tell me that lots of students were denied accommodation this year, so I guess there will be others in the same boat?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.